LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Validation E-mail?

When I signed-up I was expecting an e-mail to validate. I have not yet recieved one Tried sending an e-mail to you and havn't heard back as of yet. Now trying here...Hope there isn't any problems with getting myself established here at DD....PamperedinthePoconos

Don't worry about it. I've been here for more than a year and I've never received a validation e-mail. :P If it's that you're noticing that some of us have Group: Verified 18+, that's just something DD introduced awhile back because of problems with underage kids in the chatroom. To participate in live chat you have to be verified as being over 18. Some of us were automatically verified because we have been around a long time and post lots of "crusty old geezer" comments that tip everybody off that we're crusty old geezers. If you want to be part of live chat, there's a thread somewhere on here telling you how to go about being validated. I can't remember the procedure off hand. Otherwise, if you behave yourself, you'll quickly find that your "Validating" status has changed to member.

As long as you're a good boy, you won't have any problems! ;)