LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Full immersion experience

Diaper Chase

My wife and I are planning a full toddler experience for me. We are planning a weekend and have a baby sitter for me. We will be staying at a location that has a full nursery. She will also have some spa time for herself leaving me with the babysitter. I am looking for ideas for rules for this experience. we have already said diapers full time and my diaper area will be shaved. We plan on having a log of bedwetting and this be a punishment. Do it will have some spanking. What other ideas would go well with this?

Pacifiers, bottles, and onsie' are all going to be used. I'll have to sleep in the crib. Eat in the high chair. We are considering formula and since this is a punishment what baby foods would you suggest. Right now I will be either in a onsie or t shirt and a diaper. Whoever is in charge decides. I was thinking about nap times and bed times. We plan on starting the scenario with I wet the bed 5 nights in a row and will be spanked and treated like a toddler.

• 2 months later...

We met at the nursery this weekend. Wife was not feeling good so no play this time. The lady who owns the nursery changed my diaper. She and my wife are now planning my time. Sounds like I will be a toddler for a weekend. No potty privileges, nap times, baby food, formula, pacifiers, and no modesty. It should be fun.