LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You know you're not supposed to have that, right? I could get in big trouble if I let you have it..." Erin said warily. She knew her mom wouldn't be too happy if she let the toddler have the sugary cereal before eating something healthy.

Abby nodded giggled, she brought her finger to her lips. "Shh secet." She said before running off to her room. She took off her pajamas and tried to get dressed by herself, but ended up with her skirt on backwards, and one of her arms in her head hole, and her shoes on the wrong feet. She ran out of her room to show off to her dad. "Daddy wook! I dressed by myself like big girl!"

"Hang on a sec," Sean said before bringing the baby to Emma to be fed. Then he pulled the shirt off. "Let's try this again," he said as he helped Abby put it on the right way and straightened her skirt. "And fix your shoes. They're on the wrong feet."

"Daddy don't talk bout them! I try hard to use potty." Abby whined wanting to be a big girl already. "Don't 'member what ceweal."

"It's okay honey. It happens to everyone. I'll clean you up just let me put the baby down." Emma said softly. She set Molly down in her playpen and gave her a few baby toys once she was done nursing. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Colleen stared down at the floor as Emma got her cleaned up. "I'm really sorry, I won't do it again," she said, embarrassed about having her third accident in less than 24 hours. "I never have accidents. I don't know why it keeps happening."

"It's not your fault honey. It's fine if you have them everybody does." Emma said calmly as she cleaned the girl up. "You're upset and stressed and scared still. Why don't we go eat breakfast?" She offered carrying the girl downstairs after turning the monitor on.

"Weally Daddy? I wanna be big girl alweady wike sishy!" Abby said smiling at the idea of keeping her pull-ups dry.

"Yes we do." Emma smiled and took her to the kitchen. "Yep everything is going okay. She had another accident though." Show whispered to him as she kissed him back. "Could you clean the sheets later?"

"Why can't I wear dem now?" Abby asked wanting to be a big girl right then.

"Sure, no problem. Maybe we should consider some...protection...for tomorrow night?" Sean suggested before answering Abby. "Because, you keep having accidents in your pull ups. When you can go two weeks with no accidents in your pull ups you can try wearing big girl panties, remember?"

"I don't know. She has enough to think about right now." Emma said before pouring Colleen her lucky charms.

"Okay Daddy. Put down pease. Wan go say showy to Coween." Abby said trying to squirm out of hisarms.