LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

"Hey! Mom and Dad made you promise not to talk about it!" Cara said turning bright red. She didn't like the fact that she did it, and had started doing it a few more times recently, so Sean and Emma decided one more time and she's be back in pull-ups at night. She got upset and went to the kitchen. "Dad! Erin broke her promise and laughed at me!"

Abby pouted and glared at him for a minute before giving in. "Joosh now. Pease ?"

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma smiled and picked Collen up, putting the wet clothes in the hamper. She carried her to the loving room and wrapped a blanket around her and sat her on her lap. "Do you wanna watch TV?"

"No!" Cara said frustrated. "You and MaMa made her promise not to bring up or talk about when I used to wet the bed and she did!"

"May have joosh pease?" Abby said frustrated, and wanting her juice already.

Emma smiled and flipped on sleeping beauty for her.

Abby smiled and sat down in the middle of the kitchen, drinking her juice. "Fank Daddy."

Cara frowned and crossed her arms. It may not have been a big deal, but it was a big deal to her. "No! You made her promise!"

Sean sighed. "Please, Cara. I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it," he said, knowing all the kids were crabby and out of sorts after their normal routine had been disrupted all week. "Now let's all go watch tv for a bit before you get ready for bed." He got Molly out of the high chair and carried her to the living room where he settled into the easy chair with her.

Cara huffed and stomped up to her room angry that her dad was backing out on what he said before. She flopped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling frustrated.

Abby set her empty cup down on the floor and went to her dad. She tried to crawl onto his lap like she normally would, but because Emma had Colleen, Sean was holding Molly.

"Okay, come on up," Sean said, shifting Molly to one knee so Abby could sit on the other. It was awkward and uncomfortable, but he hoped it would appease the toddler, at least for a little while. "When the movie's over it's time for bed, okay Abby?"

Abby smiled and immediately crawled onto his lap. She rested against him sucking her thumb, a habit Sean and Emma were trying to break.

Emma rubbed Colleen's back as the movie finished. "Sean, where is she gonna sleep tonight? We can't have her in our bed again."

"Abby, thumb out," Sean said gently to the toddler before turning to Emma. "She can sleep with Cara for now," he suggested. Although they hadn't put Cara back into pull ups yet, he had insisted on covering her brand new full-size mattress with a protective cover, so he knew it would be safe if Colleen had another accident. "When I get a chance I'll clear out my office and we can make that into a bedroom for her."

"No, I'm sure she won't but the kid has to sleep somewhere. We do still have the toddler bed put away for Abby, but I don't think she'd appreciate that," Sean said as he stood up. He set Abby down in the chair and put Molly in the swing before heading upstairs and knocking on Cara's door. "Cara, honey, can I come in please?"

"No." Cara said simply. She was never the kind of person to talk back, but wasn't happy from earlier. "You let Erin break her promise not to talk about my accidents, so why can't I break my promise to help Colleen?"

"Cara, your bed is more than big enough for two of you. She's not sleeping on the floor," Sean said, as the full-size mattress provided ample space for two to sleep without even touching. "If you're worried about her having another accident, I'll put some towels down first, how's that?"

"Okay, I'll tell her. Now get ready for bed," Sean said and went to find Emma. "She agreed, after I said I'd put down some towels in case of another accident...but told me to tell Colleen not to cry all night. I don't see this working out to well."

Cara nodded and brushed her teeth and put her pajamas on. She took all her pillows and piled them behind her, and as a line between the two sides, except for one small pillow she left on the side for Colleen.

"Come on honey. Let's get you tucked in." Emma said after she had helped her brush her teeth.

"Sorry, honey, no. You need sleep without us for tonight. Tomorrow well get you your own room set up. Cara will be sharing her bed with you. You'll be okay." Emma said carrying her upstairs. Once upstairs she handed Colleen to ASEAN as she went to say goodnight to Erin.

Sean grabbed a few old towels from the bathroom, and Colleen's pillow and plush moose from his room, and carried Colleen to Cara's room. "Cara, that's not very nice," he said when he saw the pillows dividing the bed. "Move the pillows and pick out a bedtime story." He piled the three towels on top of each other, then set Colleen down.

"No. I don't wanna share my bed, but you're making me so this is so I can pretend. Leave me alone." Cara rolled over and held her plush strawberry shortcake doll to her chest as she shut her eyes and went to sleep,