LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four-year-old Colleen sat at the dinner table, still dressed in the black dress, ruffled white ankle socks, and black patent leather mary janes she'd worn to the funeral for her parents and sister earlier that day, watching her new family. Erin and Cara chatted and giggled with each other while they ate their spaghetti and meatballs while Sean spooned pureed carrots into baby Molly's mouth and Emma tried to get little Abby to use her fork instead of her hands. Colleen pushed her food around her plate but didn't eat it. She didn't feel like eating. She didn't feel like doing anything, really, except cry, but she was already exhausted from all the crying she'd done over the last few days. Suddenly she felt something warm and wet pooling under her bottom, and let out a quiet gasp when she realized she was wetting herself and it was too late to stop. As the puddle grew it ran down her legs and dripped on the floor. She sat completely still, hoping no one else would notice what she'd done.

"Honey use your fork. It's easy see? Mommy cut up your noodles for you." Emma said, trying to reason with Abby.

"No! It bedah dis way!" Abby protested picking up half a meatball and stuffing her face with it,

Emma sighed and shook her head, not having the energy to argue. "Colleen honey, do you not like spaghetti? I can make you something different."

Emma smiled before looking over at Abby who had an obviously wet pull-up on and was tarting to mess it. She shook her head and got her down from her highchair.

Abby didn't have time to make it to the potty before she had to squat and fill her pull-up. Emma sighed and walked her to the bathroom, but looked down at her when Abby refused to move.

"Coween pee pee!" Abby announced loudly, jumping and pointing to the puddle under the girl'a chair.

Colleen burst into tears when Abby called attention to her. "It was an accident, I'm sorry!" she managed to get out between sobs as she slid out of her chair and took off running to the living room where she tried to slip behind the sofa.

"Coween pee pee! Coween pee pee!" Abby kept shouting over and over again.

Emma sighed. "Hon, can you take Abby to the upstairs bathroom and clean her up? Somebody decided to poop her big girl pull-ups. I'm going to go help Coleen." She said to her husband, passing Abby's hand into his so she couldn't scamper off.

"Honey, it's okay. Accidents happen to everyone." Emma said softly once she found Coleen behind the couch.

"Yes, I've got her," Sean said as he picked Abby up. "Abby, it's not nice to tease," he scolded as he carried her upstairs and laid her on the changing table in the nursery she shared with baby Molly. "And why didn't you tell me or mommy you had to go potty? You know you're supposed to go in the potty, not your pull ups." He tore the sides of the pull up and cleaned her thoroughly with a handful of wipes before getting her into a dry pull up. "Let's see if you can keep this one clean and dry until bedtime, okay?"

Abby burst into tears when Sean scolded her. "I showy Daddy! I did'n mean be mean." She said not really understanding why it was bad to point out Colleen peeing, since she did it all the time. "Woo an. Mommy were talking and Mommy wanted me eat." She said trying to explain herself as she continued to cry.

"She it's alright. Why don't we go clean you up okay?" Emma offered with a soft smile. She stood up and carried Colleen to the bathroom to clean her up,

"Now, now, it's okay. Just be nice from now on," Sean said as he carried Abby downstairs. In the living room he set her down and turned on the TV, then picked up the small bag he'd packed with a few of Colleen's things when he'd stopped at her house the day before. "Hon, I have her pajamas," he called to Emma as he dug out a flannel nightshirt and a pair of panties and brought them to the bathroom.

Abby sat and swung her legs waiting for daddy to come back so she could sit with him.

Emma smiled and cracked the door open enough to accept the pajamas. "Thanks." She set them on the toilet before helping Colleen out of her clothes. "You wanna take a bath honey?"

Emma smiled and ran a warm bath. "Strawberry or blueberry?" She asked holding out the two different bubble baths to choose from.

Cara nodded and headed off to the living room. She plopped down on the couch and star telling to Erin. "Why did she wet herself like a baby?" She asked quietly so only Erin and Abby could hear, but Abby was engrossed in her show.

Emma smiled and poured a bit more than she normally did into the tub so she could make Colleen happy. "Arms up! Let's get you in the tub."

"How old is she again? I thought even little kids would say something before they wet themselves. She just sat there. And did it."

Abby got bored after unsuccessfully trying to get Csra's attention, she headed to the kitchen. "Joosh now!" She demanded standing in front of Sean,

Emma smiled and gave Colleen some bath toys and let her play for a while.

"Oh yeah. Why did she wet herself I wonder still." Cara said not understanding why a girl around her age would do that. "Hey who's room is she sharing?"

"Joosh. Nooowww." Abby repeated slowly, stomping her foot as she waited impatiently.

(Oopsies I'm sorry.)

Emma smiled and added a little hot water so she could clean her up. She quickly washed her and then dried her off and drained the tub. "Do you want help getting dressed?"

"I'm not sharing a room with her if she keeps wetting herself. I mean she seems okay, but I didn't think older kids wet themselves like that." Cara replied.

"Joosh NOW!" Abby demanded, starting to throw a tantrum, being exhausted and wanting some more attention.