LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

(Honestly I have no freakin' clue how to even respond to that because I don't know any acute illness that would make a baby be that cold all of a sudden. It would have to be a chronic infection or condition, or prolonged exposure to cold temperatures or malnutrition or something like that, none of which make any sense at all given that the baby was perfectly fine up until a few minutes ago. I mean a fever and chills would make sense with the flu or something like that but to just be cold, I don't even know so you're gonna have to help me out here...)

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean takes Molly upstairs. He changes her diaper, then dresses her in a long-sleeved onesie, a fleece jacket and pants, warm socks and a pair of knit booties. For good measure he puts a knit hat on her head and wraps her up in a blanket.

With Molly bundled up, Sean returns to the living room where Colleen is still playing with blocks and Abby is playing in the playpen. "I'll keep an eye on them if you want to go get ready," he says to Emma. He gets Abby out of the playpen and settles on the couch with Molly on his lap.

Since Molly seemed to be much happier than she was earlier, Sean set her down on a blanket on the floor. "Colleen, can you keep an eye on the baby for a few minutes? Don't let her get in any trouble!" he teased, knowing full well that at six months Molly was not yet crawling and would be perfectly fine for a little while. Colleen nodded solemnly and sat next to Molly, watching her intently. Sean scooped up Abby and took her upstairs to get her dressed and ready to go.

• 3 months later...