LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

"Greedy girl," Emma teases Molly a little as she switches her over to her free breast. She nurses her until she's done, lifting her over her shoulder and burping her. Once Molly's all fed and happy, Emma puts on a baby carrier and places Molly inside so she can move about freely. She leans over Abby's bed and nudges her awake, smelling something yummy cooking downstairs. "Good morning, cupcake," Emma cooes as she wakes Abby. "Ready to get up?"

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean misses the look that passes between his oldest daughters, as his attention is on Molly. "That's right, baby girl! This is your family! Good girl!" he exclaims excitedly over her first word. Then he turns to Erin and Cara. "Finish up and go brush your teeth, and I'll bring you to school today," he said. Normally they would ride the bus, as he usually leaves early for work, but he has arranged to take another week off while Colleen settles in. He wants to go to his sister's house to pick up some of Colleen's things, and figures he might as well drop them off while he's out. Erin quickly finishes her breakfast and runs back upstairs.

Colleen listens to Molly repeat her version of "family" over and over. "I want my family," she says as the tears start falling yet again. Slowly her right index and middle fingers make their way to her mouth. When she was a baby, everyone had thought it was funny how she'd sucked her fingers instead of her thumb. Now, Erin, who has just come back downstairs, isn't so amused.

Erin was waiting at the bus stop when Cara got there. "Did you see Colleen? I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like she had a diaper on. I guess it's better than her peeing all over the place but oh my god, what a baby. And next time she starts crying I swear I'm gonna smack her."

Sean groans as the baby throws up all down the front of his shirt. He grabs a washcloth and wipes the vomit from off her face, only to have her throw up again. "Uh oh, looks like someone isn't feeling so good this morning," he says as Abby flings her plate of eggs across the room and bangs on her high chair tray, screaming to get down and Colleen continues sobbing. With a sigh he removes his soiled shirt and tries to block out all the noise while he concentrates on getting Molly cleaned up.

"What is going on in here?" Emma asks as she walks into the kitchen shocked. "I will take Abby amd Colleen while you sort the little one out." She comes and get Abby off the booster seat and takes Colleen by the hand and takes them upstairs to get dressed for the day ahead.

I just sit in my highchair crying as you clean me up as mommy sorts the 2 girls out. Once im clean you put your shirt in the wash and get me out of my highchair. I rest my head on your shoulder and suckle my thumb getting the warmth and comfort i need.

(Daisy, I'm still Emma. I've had a bad few days and haven't been in the mood for RPing. Please don't usurp the role I asked for and was given without asking me or justagirl4fun.)

Emma looks at Colleen, knowing in her heart that she is a big girl who is just having a difficult time transitioning into a radical new living arrangement. Emma smiles at her, rubbing her back. "I think we can handle them, don't you Colleen?"

Sean laid Molly on his shoulder and rubbed her back. "She's awfully fussy this morning. I thought maybe the bananas just didn't agree with her since it was her first time trying them, but I think she might be coming down with something," he said to Emma. "I hope I'm wrong...last thing we need now is a sick baby with everything that's going on."