LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma picked up Colleen, rubbing her back and comforting her softly. "It's only temporary, sweetie. Only temporary. We'll get you your bed as soon as we can, but for right now, can you be a big girl for me and sleep in this bed, just until we can get you another bed?" Emma turned to Sean, with Colleen facing behind her so she could mouth to Sean - we have to get her old bed tomorrow.

"No I don't like it!" Colleen wailed, clutching her aunt tight. In reality, she didn't care about the bed; she just didn't want to go to sleep because sleep is when the dreams come. Dreams of being trapped in a mangled car, surrounded by the bloodied, lifeless bodies of her parents and sister; dreams where thunder crashes and sirens wail; dreams where people she doesn't know drag her away from her family and put her in an ambulance; dreams where doctors bark orders and nurses scurry about, poking her with needles and struggling to hold her still while a plastic surgeon stitches up the four-inch laceration on the left side of her forehead, right along the hairline; dreams where she is told her parents and sister are gone, and will never come back. If that's what sleep brings, then no thank you. She'll stay awake all night.

Sean rubs his eyes wearily as he trudges back to the nursery, where Molly is wailing at the top of her lungs and Abby is pitching a fit because she still hasn't gotten her bedtime story. He rescues the infant from her crib and sits back down in the rocking chair, where he motions for Abby to join him. He sits with a child on each knee and rocks back and forth until both have fallen asleep. A few minutes later Emma appeared, having finally gotten Colleen to sleep. She carefully picks up Abby and gently lays her in her crib, covering her with a quilt and tucking her favorite teddy bear in next to her. She smooths her hair back from her face and kisses her forehead before creeping out of the nursery. Sean put Molly back to bed and followed his wife.

With all five girls tucked in and sleeping soundly, Emma and Sean decided to turn in for the night as well. After turning off the lamp on his bedside table, Sean rolled over to face his wife. "OK, so any bets on how much sleep we get before someone wakes up?" he said.

"I'd be happy with a few hours," Emma sighs, wrapping her arms around Sean and holding herself close to him. "I knew it was going to be hard, but I can't believe the way the girls acted. I thought we were raising them better than that." She knew they were most likely jealous that there was now another younger sister that needed attention. Emma wanted to think of a way to make things easier in her and Sean, but money was going to get even tighter than before now. Colleen had been left a sizable amount of money in her parents' estate, but it was locked in a trust that they couldn't so easily access. It was Colleen's money after all, not theirs, and could only be used for her with strict supervision until she was 18 and legally old enough to claim it.

Sean wakes up when he hears both his niece and his youngest daughter crying. He rolls over and glances at the clock; 5:02am. Not bad, he thinks, certainly better than he'd expected. Emma stirs next to him and looks at her. "Okay hon, which one do you want?"

Emma yawned, rubbing her eyes and trying to block out the sound of screaming little girls. After eight years, their shouting resembled that of an alarm clock that she wished she had the ability to snooze. It was because it couldn't be ignored though that it gave her a reason to roll over and pull herself from the comfort of Sean's embrace and the softness of the bed and begin her day as the mommy of five very needy little girls. She stretched her body out as she enjoyed the last moments of relative peace she would have before the girls saw Mommy was awake. "I'll take care of the little poop machine," she yawned as she swung her arms back and forth. "She probably needs to be fed as well. Can you handle Colleen?"

As i see mommy walk through the door i stop crying and screaming as i reach for her. I try to stand up using the crib but i just fall. I sit in your arms until we are at the changing tabke and im laid on it. I lau still while mommy changes me.

"Of course I can." Sean got up and headed to the room now occupied by Erin and Colleen. When he opened the door, Erin was sitting up in bed, sleepy-eyed and clearly not fully awake yet, seemingly confused as to why someone was in her room making so much noise. He walked past her to the toddler bed and scooped up his niece. "Shh, it's okay honey. It's okay," he whispered soothingly, even though he knew it wasn't okay. Nothing in her world was okay, and wouldn't be for a long time, and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Well, good morning, angel," Emma cooes sweetly and softly to Molly as she reaches into the crib and picks her up. She looks at Abby, who didn't seem to have moved. Oh, how thankful she was that the toddler girl was such a heavy sleeper. Molly had ceased her wailing as soon as she found herself in Emma's arms. Are all my girls really this spoiled? Emma thought as she laid Molly down and gave her a little eskimo kiss as she began to untape her diaper. "Mommy's going to get you all nice and clean, princess."

By the time the wet bed was dealt with and Colleen was dressed, it was nearly 6:00. No point going back to bed. "What do you say we go get breakfast started. You must be getting hungry." Sean knew the girl hadn't touched her dinner last night, and really had barely eaten a thing all week. She just shrugged, but her tummy rumbled as if on cue. He carried her down to the kitchen, set her in a chair and gave her a glass of milk and a banana, hoping she'd eat. Then he grabbed a package of bacon and a dozen eggs from the fridge and started the bacon. When that was done, he cracked the eggs into a bowl. "Want to help?" he asked Colleen, who had taken 2 bites of the banana and lost interest. She nodded, so he pulled a step stool over to the counter, handed her a whisk, and helped her beat the eggs. He poured the eggs into a skillet and ran upstairs. "Honey, breakfast is almost ready," he said to Emma, who was still cuddling with Molly. Then he went to Cara's room to wake her and Erin. "Time to get up. Breakfast is almost ready." By the time he got back downstairs, the eggs were almost done. He put plates on the table and let Colleen set out napkins and silverware.