LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

"Yeah, I don't like the looks of those clouds," Sean said as the wind picked up. With everyone buckled in he pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the ice cream place they usually went to. "Cara, did you decide what you want?" he asked as they got closer, hoping to order quickly and get out of there as the raindrops started falling harder.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean hurried inside with Cara and Erin. The place was quite busy, as it usually was on summer nights, and they waited in line for a while before getting to the front. After he paid they headed back to the car, each carrying two cones. He passed Emma's in through the window to free up a hand before opening the door for the girls and handing Colleen and Abby their ice cream.

Cara felt proud to be able to help out Sean. Things were crazy since Colleen came. She handed Erin her cine and then started to eat hers after being buckled.

"Fank you daddy." Abby said smiling at her yellow soft serve.

"You're welcome baby," Sean said, giving Abby a quick kiss before getting in the car. Just as he closed his door the rain turned to a complete downpour, so hard he could barely see through the windshield. "Well, I suppose we can wait a bit and see if it lets up," he said to Emma with a shrug.

Emma nodded and ate her ice cream, occasionally sharing with Sean. The skies got darker, but the rain cleared up a little. "We better get going. Looks like it might be a nasty storm later."

Sean popped the last bit of his cone in his mouth and started the car. Before long they were at his mother's house. Leaving the car running he ran in and got the baby, buckled her in, and hurried home. Once home he grabbed Molly and Abby and ran for the house, trying to reach the porch before the little ones got too wet.

Emma scooped up Colleen from the backseat and had Erin and Cara walk for themselves. They were soaked when they reached the porch, but luckily made it inside just in time for the thunder ti start.

Emma rubbed Colleen's back and carried her upstairs. She set her down on Emma's bed and changed her jnto her pajams quickly so she could go back to consoling the girl.

Abby held onto Sean's hand tight. She always hated thunder and lightning, and it always scared her moe than anything. "Daddy why is it thundering?"

Cara ran upstairs and threw her pajamas on and tossed her wet clothes in the hamper. She went to Erin's room and sat in her bed with her sister.

Emma rocked Colleen back and forth and rubbed her back gently. She turned the TV on loud enough that it would help drown out the thunder. "Shh it's ok. Everything is alright, you're safe honey."

Abby sucked her thumb anxiously and focused on Sean's explanation not understanding a word of it, but being distracted for that amount of time from the thunder and she calmed down a bit. Her pull-up was completely soaked by now, having wet unintentionally when the thunder started.

Cara flopped back on Erin's bed. She never minded the thunder, in fact she liked it. "You're lucky you don't have to share your room."

"Neither do you. Dad got Colleen's stuff and put it in the office today, remember? You don't have to share a room with her any more." Erin flopped down next to Cara and squealed when the power went out with the next clap of thunder. She grabbed the flashlight she kept next to her bed and started making shadow animals on the ceiling.

"That's right. I forgot. Hopefully she won't wake me up now. I barely slept." Cara said thankfully.

Emma continued to try and soothe Colleen's sobs. She carried her downstairs with a flashlight and turned on the generator they had for times like this. "Honey, it's ok. Here, wanna know a trick?"

Abby whimpered and hugged Sean tight. "Daddy when will it go away?"

"Yeah. I hope she stops crying eventally. I don't wanna be awake all night,"

Abby nodded and continued snuggling with Sean until she was asleep in his lap.

"Count how many seconds between the thunder and lightning. The higher the number gets, the farther away the thunder."

"Yes Daddy. We're fine." Cara said. "I'm gonna go to bed Erin. Nught." She hopped off the bed and went towards her room.

Emma decided to count for Colleen and rub her back to soothe her.

Cara blushed, but nodded. She brushed her teeth and slipped the pull-up on before climbing into bed. She always tried to act grown up around her sister, but she still loved being read to.