LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Damnit I just thought of something funny I could've said)

Abby nodded and cuddled up to Sean as the movie started. Throughout the movie while she ate her fruit gummies and popcorn she made quite a mess on her and Sean.

Sean shook his head. "Why didn't you tell me you had to go when I asked? Do you want to wear big girl panties like your sisters, or do you want to wear pull ups forever?" he said crossly as he set her down and pulled the wet pull up off. "Because I don't think you're trying very hard to use the potty."

Abby burst into tears when she heard Sean scold her. "I sorry! I didn't wanna miss da movie! I wanna wear big girl panties! Don't wanna wear pull-ups forever!" She sobbed guiltily. "I trying hard to use da potty! I trying my hardest!" She wailed defensively.

"It's okay honey. I just want what's best for you." Emma said and rubbed the girls back soothingly.

"Well, big girls use the potty all the time, even if that means missing the movie," Sean said as he got his daughter into a dry pull up. "Now if you want to go finish watching the movie you need to stop crying and be quiet."

Abby cried for a while. "I trying Daddy! I trying hard!" When he mentioned going back to the movie she tried to suck up the tears but was having trouble with stoppng her crying.