LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean set Abby down and grabbed his phone. "Mom? Emma and I are taking the girls to the movies, and we were wondering if you could watch the baby while we go. Yeah? Okay, great. We're at the pool now. We have to go home and get changed, and we'll drop her off at your house on the way. Maybe an hour or so. Thanks." He hung up and turned to Emma. "She said she'd be glad to watch her."

"Good. Well why don't we get going then." Emma said and carefully strapped Molly into the stroller once she was sleeping.

Cara helped throw away everything and put the towels and floating back in the bag.

"Daddy I don't wanna walk." Abby said before sitting in the second seat of the stroller.

Abby started to fall asleep in the stroller as they walked home.

When everyone was home Emma had the older girls put everything away and get dressed. "Hon, can you get Abby? I'm gonna put Molly in her crib."

Emma held Colleen as she got everyone out the door. "Honey why don't you drive. I'll sit back here with the kids." She said not wanting to leave Coleen if she seemed upset and the van was big enough.

Abby climbed in and leaned on Erin yawning still.

"Okay, we have a little time before the movie starts. Let's go get changed before we get our snacks," Sean said as he headed to the restroom with Abby and the small diaper bag they'd brought. "Does anyone else have to go?"

Cara shook her head and hung back with Emma and Erin.

"Colleen do you have to go? We don't want to miss any of the movie." Emma asked the girl mostly hoping to avoid an accident.

Emma smiled and let the girls each pick out a candy and a kids soda and got one big popcorn. Once everyone got their snacks they went into the theatre and found enough seats next to each other.