LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

Emma emerged from the bathroom in a hurry, heading to the staircase and running up as fast as she could. She opened up Erin and Cara's drawers to see if she could find any of their older clothes that, while they might still fit them, would certainly fit smaller on them than they would on Colleen. She managed to find a worn nightshirt with a ballerina image on the front, and some of Cara's older Barbie underwear that had some tiny holes near the waistband. Still perfectly usable, they would have to make due with these for now.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I can do it." Colleen took the panties first and put them on. They sagged a bit on her slender frame but would be fine for the time being. Then she grabbed the nightshirt and pulled it over her head. The sleeves fell well past the tips of her fingers, so she bunched them up. "OK, all done," she said to her aunt, holding her arms up to be picked up.

Emma didn't think anything of picking up the little girl if that's what she wanted, carrying her out of the bathroom back to her new family. Unfortunately, it was just in time for Abby to open her mouth, with all the filtering one would expect of a toddler; "Daddy, is Coween a baby?"

"No, I'm not a baby!" Colleen declared, biting her lip to keep from crying again. Surely a big girl wouldn't cry over such a thing. She looked at her aunt. "I'm not a baby, am I?" she whispered, her voice wavering just a bit.

"Cara's old bed is in the attic," Sean said, referring to the toddler bed both Erin and Cara had used which was being saved for when Abby was ready to move out of her crib. "I'll bring it down and she can use it until we figure something else out." He knew that Colleen's twin-sized bed from home would be a very tight fit in both Erin and Cara's rooms, and there definitely wasn't room for it in the nursery Abby and Molly shared. "I guess it will have to go in Erin's room, since that's the biggest room."

Sean looked back and forth from Molly to Emma, who still had Colleen in her arms, and didn't know what to do. He knew he needed to get the bed out of the attic and get it set up so the girls could get to bed, as it was getting close to bedtime, but he hated to leave his wife with a screaming baby when she already had her hands full. Finally he scooped Molly up. "Shh shh shh," he whispered, rocking her back and forth and rubbing her back. "You're okay, sweet pea. Everything's okay." When she settled down he kissed her forehead and handed her to Erin. "Here, hold her for a little while. I have to go get that bed for Colleen."

As Molly giggled, Erin laid her down on the couch. Pulling up her shirt, she blew raspberries on her chubby belly and made her laugh even more. Confident that her mother and cousin were out of earshot, and knowing Molly would be unable to respond, Erin confided in her baby sister. "I don't want her in my room. She should stay in

Erin picked the baby up and tried bouncing her again, but this time it didn't stop her wails. Then she realized Molly's diaper was very wet. "Mom, she needs to be changed," she said to Emma, who was still holding Colleen. "Do you want me to do it?"

Emma smiled at Colleen, running her hair through her dark shimmering dark locks. "Of course you aren't a baby," Emma said confidently, pulling Colleen close. "After all, babies don't get ice cream for dessert. Would you like to help me make ice cream bowls for you and Erin and Cara?"

The three girls headed to the kitchen for their dessert. Colleen tentatively slid into her seat, nervous about being with her big cousins with no adults in the room to protect her from their teasing. She ate her ice cream slowly and carefully, trying not to drip any on her new-old nightshirt. Erin thought about saying something but heard her father coming down the stairs so she kept her mouth shut.

"She, Cara, and Colleen are in the kitchen having ice cream," Emma said with a smile, patting a vacant couch cushion. "How about you take a seat? I think there's a little girl here who needs a lap to sit in."

Sean sat down next to his wife and pulled Abby into his lap and snuggled her. "I know, it's been a rough week, hasn't it munchkin?" he sad, kissing her forehead. Then he looked at Emma. "They're awfully quiet out there. I hope the girls are being nice."

"I'm sorry," Colleen says in a pitifully tiny voice. She grabs her napkin and dabs at the nightshirt, managing to get most of the ice cream off. "It's not that bad, see?" she says, offering her cousin a small smile in the hopes that she isn't too mad.

Erin put her bowl and spoon in the dishwasher, and Colleen followed suit. They made their way back to the living room, where Colleen climbed up on the couch between Emma and Sean and rested her head on her uncle's arm. Since the couch was full Erin plopped down in the chair. "Can I watch one more show?" she asked her parents.

(Just so you guys know, I'll be up for a couple more hours, then I'm off to bed. Gotta work tomorrow morning and I have plans in the evening. I will try to get on here before I go out for the night but if not I won't be on until late. I'll probably be around on and off all day Sunday.)