LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

After being shoved by Cara, Colleen bumped into Erin before falling down. Erin came crashing down on top of her, her elbow coming into contact with the 4-year-old's nose. "What's wrong with you? Watch what you're doing!" Erin scolded as she got to her feet.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What's her problem? She needs to watch where she goes. Even Abby knows better." Cara said to her sister.

Abby climbed off the trampoline and followed behind Colleen having become friends with the girl. "You nose bloody Coween!"

Seeing Abby and Colleen approach and Colleen having a bloody nose Emma rushed over. "Honey are you okay?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Let's get you cleaned up." Emma said before hearing Abby blab. "Sissys hurt Coween Mommy! Cara push and den Ewin elbow and be mean!" Abby announced wanting to be a help. "Babe, can you go get their side of the story?" Emma asked not wanting to jump to conclusions.

Emma led Colleen and Abby inside setting them both on the counter so Abby could try and comfort the girl. She started cleaning off the girl's nose with a damp washcloth. Cara looked over at Erin wanting to say what she did. "Uumm yeah. She bumped into me then Erin and Erin fell on her." She said nervously not being a good liar.

"I pushed her." Cara admitted softly. "She wasn't paying attention and bumped into me. I pushed her a little to make her move." "I'm sorry. You're almost done." Emma assured her. She carried both the girls upstairs and looked for their bathing suits. "Do you two wanna play in the sprinkler?"

Cara nodded and looked over at Erin to see if she'd be mad. Emma smiled and got both the girls dressed once Abby stood still. She carried them downstairs and turned on the hose after hooking up the sprinkler.

Cara looked at her feet. "I'm sorry. You know I'm bad at secrets! Why do we have to be so mean to her anyway?" She asked not seeing any reason for it. Abby shrieked and squealed jumping in and out of the water. Emma nodded and grabbed some towels before sitting back down. "She's okay. I think it surprised her more than anything. I figured the sprinkler would distract her."

Sean pulled Molly away and held her facing forward as he walked under the sprinkler. "I know. Lord knows the poor girl has been through enough, last thing she needs is those two terrorizing her. But I'm sure they'll be fine. It'll take time, but they'll get used to each other."