LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma set Colleen down on her bed and sat next to her. "Honey. You've been having allot of accident lately. We know it's not your fault, but maybe you should try wearing something in the daytime."

Abby nodded proudly and sat on Sean's lap. "I dunno. I weft after mommy put the sticker on tm chart."

"Shhh honey it's okay." Emma assured her rubbing her back. "We don't think you need diapers honey. We can try pull-ups or we got you these." She said pulling out a pair of the cloth trainers. "See they look just like normal panties."

"Nobody but you me and uncle Sean will know." Emma assured her smiling. "Now let's get you dressed again." She set Colleen down and removed the wet panties, tossing them in the hamper and helped her into the training pants.

"I don't see why not." Emma said carrying the girl back downstairs and setting her by Abby.

Abby jumped off Sean's lap and joined Colleen by the trampoline. "Ewin we wan pay on da twampline. Pease?"

Abby put her arms up being too short to get on by herself. Cara leaned down and picked her up and set her on the trampoline.

"She had a little accident. I told her we thought she should wear something in the day too."

(I thought they had the net thingy around it)

Abby frowned and tried jumping up and down not being able to get very high.

"I don't know why the girls are being mean to her, they used to get along great."