LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

"Of course honey." Emma said smiling. She helped Colleen into some panties and a skirt and carried her outside. She gently patted the girls bottom. "Go play honey."

"Coween!" Abby squealed tugging the girl along. "Pway in da house wif me!" She declared pulling her along to the little plastic playhouse.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abby squealed happily and pointed to a chair fora Colleen to sit. "Tea party!"

Cara couldn't help but giggle a little. "Just don't let mom or daddy here you. I don't want you getting sent to your room again."

Abby smiled and poured some water into Colleen's cup from the teapot, having the teapot almost always filled with old water.

"She /is/ a baby though. She even pooped her pants earlier." Cara added almost gagging at the thought of messing herself.

"I figured I'd wait and see if Colleen has another accident in the day before having her wear the pull-ups during the day as well." Emma said sitting next to Sean.

Abby lifted her cup showing Colleen what to do. She lifted her pinky and pretended to drink the water.

"She didn't even tell anyone!" Cara said shuddering at the thought of doing that. "I hate it when it happens to me when I have a tummy bug, but she didn't even care"

Emma sighed a little. "Should we maybe try and remind her to go ocavasionallu?"

Abby smiled and poured her water back into the teapot. "Idea!" She squealed running out of the house to Sean. "Daddy cookies!"

Cara nodded and kicked her shoes off and climbed on with Erin's help. "Hopefully none of the babies will want to come on."

"Okay. I'll try and remind her as much as we do Abby." Emma said putting an arm around Sean. "I'm sure once things settle down Abby will be doing better again and Colleen should be fine by then."

"Cool!" Colleen said as Sean set everything on the little table. "Do you think we can go on the trampoline after?" she asked Abby once Sean left, as she watched the older girls through the window of the playhouse. "It looks like fun."

Abby didn't say anything. She knew that the girls probably wouldn't let them, but didn't want to risk saying something mean. She started eating her cookies and drinking her juice when Emma came and knocked. Abby got up and answered the door.

"Abby, come on why don't you try and go potty. We want to keep your pull-up dry until bedtime right?" Emma asked the toddler as convincing as she could. "Colleen do you wanna try and go too?"

Abby nodded and came out of her playhouse and waited to see if Colleen was coming.

Emma smiled and lead them both inside by the hands. When they got in the bathroom Abby took off her pull-up and shorts all the way as usual and got on the big potty after putting her seat on. "Honey, why don't you let Colleen use the big potty and you can use your little one?"

"No! I big girl and use big potty!" Abby declared crossing her arms.

Not wanting to pick a fight with the toddler Emma sighed. "Can you wait until Abby is done sweetie? Or do you wanna use her little potty?"

"I can wait," Colleen said, not wanting to sit on the little plastic potty like a baby. She stood by patiently waiting, not realizing she'd already dribbled a little in the playhouse, leaving a damp stop on her panties.

Abby sat and peed in the potty before having Emma wipe her. She got up and put her pull-up and shorts back on. She pulled out the stickers book and grabbed a rainbow and waited patiently.

Emma flushed and took the seat off and turned to Colleen. "Do you want help honey or can you do if?"

"I can do it myself," Colleen said as she pulled her skirt and panties down and got on the toilet. She sat for several minutes before releasing a small trickle of urine. "Okay, all done," she said, grimacing as she pulled the now-cold wet panties back on.

Emma nodded and watched Colleen in case she needed help. She saw the wet spot in her panties but instead put the sticker on Abby'd chart.

Abby ran off back outside as soon as he'd sticker was on.

"Why don't we go get you some fresh panties honey?" Emma offered carrying the girl ik stairs.