LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cara smiled a little and crawled back into her bed, not having changed out of her pajamas when she was dragged up to play.

"Hoshey!" Abby squealed happily knowing Sean was the only one capable of playing horsey with her.

"Okay, did you talk to her? Or do you think she'll be okay through her nap?" Emma asked rubbing Colleen,s back soothingly.

Abby shrieked and squealed as she jumped up and down while Sean got on all fours. She grabbed her little step stool from the bathroom and brought it over. She carefully climbed on the stool and then Sean's back, bouncing up and down to get him to move. "Gid up!"

"Okay, in case we need them, we have plenty of clean sheets after doing laundry." Emma said. She smiled at Colleen as she giggled. "If you'd like, I'm sure Uncle Sean wouldn't mind giving you a turn next."

Abby held on tight to his shirt collar and shrieked and laughed wildly as she was taken all around the room.

"Okay, good idea. I completely forgot that that would be a good idea for her bed." Emma said mentally scolding herself.

"No!" Abby declared to Colleen. "He my hoshey!" She laid down on his back, still holding his shirt. She was the only one she ever saw getting a horsey ride from him since her sisters were to big and Molly was too small.

Abby frowned and sat up against the wall sadly. "I try be nice!" She said starting to cry. She still didn't understand the whole sharing thing even with how much her parents drilled her for it. She just didn't get it yet and didn't like getting in trouble for what she didn't do, or more correctly what she didn't think she did.

Abby frowned. She got up realizing she had to go potty, but her parents were too busy with Colleen. She ran to the bathroom and, instead of using her small plastic potty she sometimes did when nobody could help her, she tried to be a big girl and use the big potty. She pushed the lid up, but struggled with her pull-up.

"Having fun Colleen?" Emma asked happy that the girl as having some fun.

Emma smiled and sat back down. "You doing okay horsey?" She asked worried about his back after the rides.

Meanwhile in the bathroom baby had been able to get her pull-up and skirt off so she crawled up onto the potty, but her bottom fell in and she was stuck there in an uncomfortable position as she started going potty. Usually she had someone with her to help her from falling in like this. She wanted to call out for Sean, but he was with Colleen, so she just started crying softly hoping someone would get her.

"I think the horsey is ready for a break," Sean said and let Colleen down gently. As he got to his feet he heard crying coming from the bathroom and went to investigate. "Whoa, what happened?" he said as he got Abby unstuck. "Why didn't you call for mommy or daddy to help you?"

Emma smiled and brought Colleen on her lap. "Looks like you were having fun!"

"I tried be big girl and use big girl potty by myself, but I got stuck!" Abby cried, hugging Sean as tight as she could. "Mommy and daddy busy. They wif Coween and tell me shtop cwying."

Emma smiled and rubbed her back. "I'm glad."

"I tell you! I try be nice! I thought I am be nice!" Abby said sadly. She honestly thought she was being nice to Colleen since she wasn't doing anything her sisters were.

"You didn't want to let Colleen have a turn. That wasn't very nice. That was selfish. I know you like when mommy and daddy only pay attention to you, but right now we'll have to spend a lot of time with Colleen too. It's not because we're mad at you, or because we love her more, but she's scared and sad and needs a lot of help. We need you to be patient and not get mad when we do things with her, okay?"