LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erin pulled the back of Abby's pull up out. "Nope, no poop. You're good. Maybe someone else had an accident," she said, eyeing Colleen, who was still squatting down drawing and doing her best not to make eye contact with her older cousin. Erin strolled over to Colleen and pushed her, not hard but enough to make the girl fall back on her bottom, causing the poop to ooze out the legs of her shorts. "Ewwww! Mom! Colleen pooped her pants!" she yelled from the driveway as the four year old started crying.

Emma sighed and came out to see what was going on. She immediately saw Colleen on the ground after pooping her pants. "Cars take Abby inside and go to your room." She said scooping up Colleen. "It's okay. Let's go get you cleaned up."

Abby nodded and reached up for him, ready to explain everything else. "We went back owside and I sit by Coween. It smelled poopy. I thought I had accident. Swishy wooded, but said I didn't. She said maybe someone else did. She pushed Coween on her booty and den poopy came out her shorts daddy."

"Shh it's alright." Emma said with a soft smile. She ran the bath and got Colleen undressed. "Let's get you clean though."

"I know Daddy. I be nice. I didn't say anyting about her accdent."

"I think they're getting used to having to share me and Uncle Sean with you. They aren't used it having you in the house forever. But they'll get better, I promise. And if they don't, tell me." Emma said lifting Colleen into the bath once she was undressed.

(I thought this one he was named Sean.)

Abby grabbed Cara's arm and dragged her to her room to play with her without even asking.

Cara hadn't even finished eating when Abby dragged her away. She was tried and didn't have the energy to fight the toddler.

(That's fine, no need to yell. I get confused allot too. I was also having issues with the site.)

"Okay, I think if you have time get the training pants we were talking about for Cara." Emma said that being all she can think of. "Other than that we're okay, but maybe a pack of training pants or pull-ups for Coleen too."

"Okay. We'll be going right past Walmart so I'll run in and see what they have," Sean said before heading out the door. When they got to their sister's house they quickly disassembled the bed and loaded it in the back of Brendan's truck along with Colleen's dresser, bookshelf, and rocking chair. Then he packed some of her clothes and a few of her favorite toys and books. Finally they stopped at the store where he located a 3-pack of the cloth training pants and picked up a pack of pull ups and returned home. Before long the bedroom was set up and Brendan was on his way. "Here hon," Sean said to Emma as he handed her the training pants once they finished. "I wasn't sure if they'd fit so I only bought one pack to start with."

"Okay, we'll talk to them soon. I'll talk to Colleen and you can talk to Cara before bedtime." Emma said softly as she held the small girl in her lap after cleaning her up in the bath. "You might want to rescue her though, Abby kind of dragged her into her room to play and Cara didn't want to."

"Abby pay! Abby pay!" Abby shrieked jumping up and down and wrapping her arms around one of his kegs and sitting on his foot.

"Can I take a nap?" Cara asked rubbing her eyes. She was tired from everything that has been going on, and especially after last night, and being forced to play with Abby.