LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abby pouted and stared her father down for a minute. She stomped away exaggerating her annoyance. "Ewin pay? Pease? Daddy busy wif mommy."

Emma smiled and tussled Colleen's hair. She went out to the living room. "She's doing better right now, but I don't know how long it'll last."

"Hoscotch!" Abby declared running to the back door waiting for her sister,

"She did?" Emma asked sighing. She thought that with the threat over her head, Cara would stay dry. "I don't know. I don't think she'll be able to stay dry if she has to do anything stressful. She wasn't wet this morning was she? Maybe we should give her another chance. Or what about cloth training panties? Maybe we could get her to wear those to bed, so she wouldn't feel so babyish?"

"Well, I can't blame her after last night. She wasn't very happy I don't think about sharing her bed with Colleen or getting woken up that early."

Abby clapped and opened the sliding glass door and ran outside, grabbing her big thing of chalk. "Sishy draw it pease!"

"Okay, but what are we going to do? Should we let her go one more night and try and get her some cloth training panties, or stay firm and put her in pull-ups tonight? I don't want her even more upset tonight."

Abby smiled and ran off to get the rocks. She picked up two from her bucket of rocks she had taken inside and painted. She grabbed a pinkish one for Erin and a brownish mixed color one for herself. "Pink for Ewin!"

"Okay, good idea. I don't want one either. Do you think Coleen will be okay without us tonight though?"

Abby smiled and tosses the rock as best she could, landing on number four. She jumped from space to space before picking up the rock and continuing to jump, before turning around and jumping back. "I did it!" She declared even though she didn't hop on one foot from space to space.

"Okay good idea. I'll go clean up our bed. Go wake up Cara, I don't want her feeling embarrassed by having me there if she's wet." Emma kissed Her husband before going upstairs.

Abby smiled and jumped outside the box landing as loud as she could. "You turn!"

Abby watched her sister, but grew bored after a few seconds. She grabbed a piece of chalk and plopped down on the floor and started drawing.

Cara groaned and sat up, frowning that she was wet again. "I didn't sleep good. I couldn't fall asleep again until late." She muttered, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, and crawling out of bed, her pants sticking to her bottom.

Cara nodded and sniffled. She trudged to the bathroom like she did every night she wet the bed. "When is this going to stop happening?"

Abby shrugged and handed Erin a piece of chalk. "I got bored. Wanna color?"

"Jelly please." Cara muttered quietly,

"Is a doggy!" Abby said proudly showing off her drawing that slightly resembled a four legged animal.

"We didn't have anything planned. You can play with the girls if you'd like."

"It looked pitty!" Abby said wiping the dust on a clean spot of the driveway as she burst into tears. "I sorry!"

"That's not true. They like you. I think they are trying to get used to having a new person in the house is all." Emma reassured her holding her tight.

"No thanks." Cara said groggily as she started eating her toast a little messier than normal.