LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I feel like we're dealing with one of Abby's tantrums." Emma said shaking her head.

A moment later Abby came running over to her parents. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abby nodded after a minute realizing her daddy wasn't upset.

Emma sighed a little. "I don't know if we'll ever get Abby potty trained honestly."

"She'll get it eventually. She is only two. Some kids don't figure it out til they're three or four," Sean said, trying to reassure his wife. "We could just put her back in diapers for a while and try again in a few months."

"That might be best, but I doubt she'll be happy about it. Let's see how she does when everything calms down some more before deciding on that." Emma said trying to keep tantrums to s minimum.

Emma thought for a moment before deciding to stay with the little ones. "I'll stay with the little ones." She got Molly from Sean's arms and put her on her hip. "Hi baby girl."

(Okay Daisy at 6 months old a child would be more attached to the mother 99% of the time. Both of us would also appreciate it if you would stop crying so much. Not very single roleplay revolves around you.)

"No that's okay. I'll take her into the kiddy pool." Emma said rolling up her shorts and putting Molly's life jacket on.