LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

"This is ridiculous," Erin muttered, unable to hear her television program over the screaming and crying. She turned the tv off and ran outside to play on the swingset instead. Sean left the room, hoping his tactic of ignoring the tantrum would work yet again.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abby pointed to the sand box in the corner of the yard and tried to get the lid off.

"It's okay honey, but your uncle and I have been talking. We think that it would be best if you started wearing some protection." Emma said gently, trying not to embarrass the poor girl.

Abby plopped down in the middle of the sandbox and handed Sean a green shovel.

Emma sighed trying to figure out how to say it. "We think you should wear pull-ups at night for now honey."

Abby smiled and dug a whole in the sand to the bottom ignoring the fact that her pull-up was growing warm underneath her and the flowers were vanishing.

"No sweetie. You're not a baby!" Emma assured her holding the girl tight. "We just think it might be better than waking up wet."

"They won't find out. And if they do they won't tease you I promise." Emma assures her hugging the girl tight. "If it makes you feel better Cara is going to be wearing some to bed too. Don't tell anyone though."

Abby got up after a while not noticing the wet sand that she was previously sitting on, nor the wet spot on the back of her shorts from her leaky pull-up.

"Okay how lets get you cleaned up." Emma said smiling. She peeled off the girls wet clothes and set her in the warm water. She threw a few toys in there hoping to make Coleen happy.

Abby frowned and looked down at her feet. "I showy. I no know I did."

Emma smiled and started gently washing Coleen while she played. Afterwards she let her splash around some more before drying her off.

Abby started crying when Sean scolded her. "I try my hardest Daddy! I wan be big gurl! I try my bestest Daddy!"

Abby sniffled and nodded she reached up for Sean's hand as they wen tot find Emma.

Emma was just coming out of the bathroom and taking Colleen to her room to get dressed when she bumped into Sean. "Hi honey. How's it going?"

Emma smiled and took Colleen to get dressed. She figured she'd wait to see if she had another accident in the day before putting her in pullups in the day.

Abby nodded and held Sean's hand as they walked downstairs where Cara was on the couch. "Cara pway owside!" She squealed.

Cara got up and put her sandals on and followed the two outside.