LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP idea

justagirl4fun

Sean sighed, but gave in as the pillows seemed to be the least of Colleen's worries. "Sweetheart, you're gonna sleep here for tonight. Then we'll get your bed and fix up a room for you, okay? If you need anything Auntie Emma and I are right down the hall, but try to get some sleep." Colleen nodded bravely and clutched her moose as Sean tucked her in and kissed her goodnight. Then he went to the other side of the bed and kissed Cara before turning the light off and closing the door. Colleen laid in bed crying silently but eventually fell asleep.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know. It's been a tough week for everyone," Sean agreed, as he had spent the majority of the week at the hospital with Colleen, while she recovered from a concussion, and helped with arrangements for the funeral while Emma juggled everything at home. "I'm a little surprised with Cara. The girls have always gotten along so well, I'm not sure why she's so upset over having to share her bed for one night."

"Like I said, she's grumpy and irritable. I didn't get to spend almost any attention with her outside of bedtime and meals. She's frustrated. She almost threw a temper tantrum while you were gone. I had to spend most of my time with Molly and Abby. Oh no. I knew we forgot something." Emma said realizing they left the little ones dish stairs alone.

Soon after Abby cam upstairs, crying after not being able to find anyone other than Molly. "Daddy! Oo left me." She Saudi sadly, hugging his legs.

Sean sighed. "It's okay. We'll try again tomorrow." He helped her brush her teeth, then carried her to the nursery where he changed her into a thick overnight diaper and her pajamas before putting her in her crib. "Goodnight babydoll," he said after covering her up and giving her a kiss goodnight.

Cara woke up shortly after Colleen did. She covered her ears not liking how much crying that was going on. Not caring that she was soaked after wetting the bed again, she trudged to her parent's room. "Daddy you promised!" Se said starting to cry herself from pure exhaustion.

Emma woke Sean up and went to go comfort Colleen. "Shhh it's okay. It's okay. I'm here. You're safe honey." She said ticking the crying girl back and forth.

Cara cried and nodded. She just wanted to go to sleep and sleep the whole night for once. "I don't wanna sleep with her if she's going to cry. I'm not being mean, I just wanna sleep. I'm so tried Daddy."

Emma rocked her gently back and forth, "shhh it's alright." She said telling her her parents were watching her and keeping her safe. "It's okay, you're safe now."

"I'll bring her in my room til morning," Sean said as he helped Cara out of her wet things. He wiped her down with a warm, soapy washcloth and brought her back to her room where he helped her into a pair of dry pajamas and quickly changed the sheets. "Hon, I told Cara we'd bring Colleen in our room so she can sleep," he said quietly to Emma.

Sean woke when he heard Abby yelling. "Okay, okay, I'm coming," he mumbled as she stumbled into the nursery, hoping to quiet her before she disturbed the baby. "No yelling," he said as he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom where he removed her diaper and sat her on the potty.