LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello All From London!

LondonDarren

My names Darren I've just returned to London after working in Qatar for 9 months!

While I was there I got introduced into the diaper scene and now I'm hooked so want to try find like minded people in London!

I'm 24, easy going and open minded. I'm also new to the online side of things so any advice would be good!

Darren! X

Welcome Darren.

I think you have made a good choice starting with DD, it is a very well moderated site, friendly and wonderfully diverse.

I would suggest you start by having a good mooch about in all the forums, familiarise yourself with the sight rules and the ethos.

DD has a wide slice of society in its members, mostly good people but just like the rest of life some bad apples, try not to get dragged down by them they wont be around very long anyway . And if you cant find what your looking for just ask.

Most importantly enjoy yourself and have fun.

Maly.

First of all, what were you doing in Qautar? I keep hearing they are THE government for reselling and smuggling weapons (mostly USA and Russian), but the UN isn't at any kind of war with them..... Wait a minute.....Are you a weapons smuggler?