LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cop killer hiding in diapers

I read where they reported that the DNA evidence from the found dipaers was "inconclusive" which means they didn't get a match with Frein. So as I suspected it was just something to use as a psychological weapon against him for if they were used recently then DNA would abound <_< Now they are saying that they found pages from a 'journal' Frein tore up and left at a campsite speaking of the shooting incident. It wouldn't surprise me it these were "found to be unrelated" too. They've spent upwards of $4M so far and thousands of man-hours out in the woods without knowing for certain he is still there. Do you think the Cops would spend 1/10 of that time or money if it were you or me that got shot? This shows the US Cop mindset- anything for themselves and to he!! with anyone else <_< Until that changes back to the way it used to be where Cops were Peace Officers with morals and a concept of 'everyone matters' there will be more Freins in their future- it's a self-fulfilling prophecy :o

Police in other countries don't seem to have such a bad reputation, and some of them seem downright friendly (even in bad situations) from the little I've seen on Youtube and such. Why are US cops different?

• 1 month later...