LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Less Sexual...But Still Doing It

I had this shift when I started exploring my abdl side more deeply in my early 20s. During my hormone induced teen years all I used diapers for was to provide sexual release. When my adult life started kicking in I started having the urge to wear more often, and through normal day life. At first it was still very arousing and extremely distracting but after the first couple of weeks of wearing more frequently... the shift happened.

I'm in such a gray area when it comes to being turned on and diapers. Or, rather, maybe I'm not - I think I'm just in the middle of making the same shift as y'all. I put a diaper on last week, not because I wanted to be turned on but because I just wanted to wear one. Despite that, I totally expected to be aroused - because it's very rare that I put on a diaper and don't get aroused (even if I don't want to get aroused, I'll get aroused). But it didn't happen. I was pleasantly surprised!

Guys, I echo your statements here. I have not gotten aroused wearing a diaper for years. And yet I am in them around the clock. For the past thirty some years my only choice of "underwear" have been diapers. I have absolutely a zero sexual attraction to them. My reasons are this, I am this side of fifty-nine so including when I was an infant to when I made the personal choice to wear full time, I have been in diapers for over forty years. Certainly, diaper wearing is inter-woven into the very fabric of my being and much more than an occasional sexual attraction.

The feeling, the fit, the look and the ritual of daily diaper changes are simply normal every day things in my life where I am completely at home in. My life is a complete reversal of those that are newbies, in that I would be nervous out in public "without" being in a diaper!

I have been wearing for about 12 yrs now, and in all of that time this has always been sexual for me except for maybe one or two occasions. As someone who very much enjoys all aspects of having a wet or messy diaper. This remains a part of my life to enjoy, maybe for some it's just not a special time anymore and by becoming so it also becomes less of a turn on or not at all as others have stated.