LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lot For Sale

Hi! I ran a Medical Supply Store in NorthernCalifornia, and I have alot of diffrent diapers. I've wanted to sell them on Ebay, but figured it would be cheaper for both parties to sell on here. So, this is what I have...

I have 55 belted undergarments with attachable belt, also would work as great booster.

Will sell all for 25$

80 pad inserts, to put in panties as a protector or booster

Will sell all for 25$

Presence and Secure Pads, to put in panties or use as boosts

3$ for presence, 5$ for the secure (unopened)

Depend Guards, for male bladder protection, about 25 left in package

3$ for all

Unopened Pack of Tena protective panties, 16 count, 28'' to 36'' waist (flexible).

12$ for a pack (used to sell for 25$ a pack)

unopened VINTAGE Attends 10, size large, 18 count

15$ for pack (discountinued-No longer available, these are rare it seems)

Abri-Form X-Plus Size Small, about 13 left in pack.

10$ for pack

2 CA-REZZ No Rinse Bath Spray, and 5 CA-REZZ DIAPER RASH CREAM

15$ for all, a few are open but as samples.

Please Check my PhotoBucket account for pictures. I will sell all of these for 100$ (plus shipping), or individually. I'm very open to combining shipping, products, mix and match, just ask! E-mail me at velvetnicoteen@yahoo.com

As an added note, I'm AB aware, I came across this website when one of my long-time customers E-mailed me a link to the site. He's the only person I've ever met that's into this, but there's a big community for it i guess, and a seemingly positive one at that. So, keep it safe and sane, and E-mail me if you're interested in the diapers!

if i may ask, how come you closed the store??

Lack of interest basically. We have good healthcare here, and Bischoff's Medical is somewhat of a monopoly in this area. I also have more, so E-mail me if you want to buy some diapers, I have the hook-up :)

I've also kept an Eye out for footed PJ's, I have a pair or two of those as well.

• 1 month later...

I have a little place on the web www.athomecomforts.net

I am always looking for suppliers. What brands do you still have?

And can you hook me up with any wholesalers?

Chip

Plusmbr@comcast.net

Hi! I ran a Medical Supply Store in NorthernCalifornia, and I have alot of diffrent diapers. I've wanted to sell them on Ebay, but figured it would be cheaper for both parties to sell on here. So, this is what I have...

I have 55 belted undergarments with attachable belt, also would work as great booster.

Will sell all for 25$

80 pad inserts, to put in panties as a protector or booster

Will sell all for 25$

Presence and Secure Pads, to put in panties or use as boosts

3$ for presence, 5$ for the secure (unopened)

Depend Guards, for male bladder protection, about 25 left in package

3$ for all

Unopened Pack of Tena protective panties, 16 count, 28'' to 36'' waist (flexible).

12$ for a pack (used to sell for 25$ a pack)

unopened VINTAGE Attends 10, size large, 18 count

15$ for pack (discountinued-No longer available, these are rare it seems)

Abri-Form X-Plus Size Small, about 13 left in pack.

10$ for pack

2 CA-REZZ No Rinse Bath Spray, and 5 CA-REZZ DIAPER RASH CREAM

15$ for all, a few are open but as samples.

Please Check my PhotoBucket account for pictures. I will sell all of these for 100$ (plus shipping), or individually. I'm very open to combining shipping, products, mix and match, just ask! E-mail me at velvetnicoteen@yahoo.com

As an added note, I'm AB aware, I came across this website when one of my long-time customers E-mailed me a link to the site. He's the only person I've ever met that's into this, but there's a big community for it i guess, and a seemingly positive one at that. So, keep it safe and sane, and E-mail me if you're interested in the diapers!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a little place on the web www.athomecomforts.net

I am always looking for suppliers. What brands do you still have?

And can you hook me up with any wholesalers?

Chip

Plusmbr@comcast.net

still have the attends 10 size large if so I would like to purchase them. Send me a private message.

~Brian

still have the attends 10 size large if so I would like to purchase them. Send me a private message.

~Brian

Since this thread was posted on the 10th of August, and the person that posted it hasn't been on this site since the beginning of September, it is likely that they have been sold.