LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

Janice stops for a minute and puts food in Simon's bowl and water in his water bowl. When breakfast is ready, Janice goes to wake up Valeria.

"Time to wake up, baby. I have breakfast all ready for you."

Janice picks up Valeria. She checks her diaper and takes her to the changing table. She takes off her diaper and cleans her. Janice slips a clean diaper under Valeria and sprinkles baby powder on her. She picks Valeria up and carries her down to the kitchen. She slips Valeria into the high chair.

"Are you hungry?"

"Sorry honey, but you need to go to school. It's important that you learn. I know you don't think so. but it is very important. You will thank me someday."

"Are you going to be a big girl and eat by yourself, or would you like mommy to help you?"

"NO i no care me no go me stay here" i whine a bit just like any toddler would as i wouldn't eat my breakfast as polly walks in asking if everything was alright.

"She won't eat her breakfast and doesn't want to go to school. And yes you are going to school, baby. You don't have a choice in that matter. It would be better if you went with a full tummy."

Janice feeds Valeria her breakfast, then gets her up from her highchair. She takes her upstairs and dresses her for school and fixes her hair in pigtails. She puts on her shoes and socks, then carries her downstairs to the living room. She gets the bag that Polly packed and picks up Valeria.

"Say goodbye to Polly. We will be back later this afternoon."

I wave as i sigh a bit as i didn't want to go as i think about a way to get out of going to school as you carry me out to the car as i was being quiet.

Janice carried Valeria out to the car and put her in the car seat. Janice got in and drove to the school. She parked and got Valeria out. She set her on the ground and walked her into the school.

I wouldn't walk as i didn't want to go in to the school as i try to come up with a way not to go as i say "mommy i no feel good me want to go home"

Janice knelt down beside Valeria and felt her forehead.

"You don't feel hot to me. I think it's just nerves, baby. Once you get into your class I bet you will feel a lot better."

Janice picked Valeria up and carried her into the school. She looked for Valeria's classroom.

"No i no feel good mommy me want home now" i just start to cry as you carry me i try to get out of your arms as i didn't want to go and as you walk through the school a staff memeber sees you and asks if you need help.

The staff worker smiles saying "oh thats ok it happens to alot of new kids that go to their first day of school and i think she will love it here do you know what class room she will be in"

"Not a problem we can stop at the office and see where she will be placed and get her settled in her class in no time" the lady says as i was still not wanting to go as i fussed and rubbed my eyes as i suck on my fingers as i wanted to go home.

I pout as i didn't want to go to the office as i rather us leave and go home as i don't look at you as the lady goes in the office to look up where my class room is.