LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

"Go lay down, Simon. We will be out shortly. Give us some room."

Janice washed Valeria's hair and then rinsed her under the shower. She took Valeria out of the tub and rubbed her dry with a towel. She picked Valeria up and carried her to the nursery. She laid her on the changing table and diapered her. She took a yellow tee shirt out of the dresser and put it on Valeria then got a denim jumper out of the closet and put it on her. Janice put shoes and socks on Valeria and held a pacifier out to her.

"Would you like this?"

I nod my head as i then suck on the pacifier once you placed it in my mouth while you finish getting me dressed and brushed my hair as it was still a bit wet.

Janice brushes Valeria's hair and brought it back into a pony tail. She turned Valeria around and smiled at how cute she looked. Janice gave Valeria a pat on her bottom.

"Let's go feed Simon and give him fresh water and then we will go to the store."

Janice picked Valeria up and carried her back to the kitchen.

Janice set Valeria down on the floor and opened one of the bottom cupboards and took out a large bag of dog food. She opened the top of the bag and showed Valeria a large scoop inside.

"I put three scoops of the dog food in Simon's food bowl. Can you do that while I fill his water bowl?"

Janice picked up the water bowl and started cleaning it before filing it with water.

Janice smiles as Valeria filled the food bowl, spilling just a little on the floor.

"good job, Valeria! Don't worry about what's on the floor. Simon will get it."

Simon came over to Valeria and nuzzled her before starting to eat the pieces of food on the floor.

"I will go get the diaper bag. I'll bring a bottle of juice in case you get thirsty while are out."

Janice went upstairs to get the diaper bag from the nursery.

"Okay mommy" i sit there in the cart as you push it around the store and pick out healthy food for the house as i look around as i notice people staring at me as i get a bit shy and scared as i kept my head down.

I smile alittle at you as i sit there while you finish up with the shopping as you made sure we had everything we needed before getting to the check out line as i look around a bit i notice a women holding her baby a certain way and feeding him very close to her as i was a bit confused as she didnt have a bottle or anything but a blanket covering him.

"doesn't that hurt the mommy" i look up at you still a bit confused as we finish checking out as i was starting to get a bit cranky as i cough alittle.

Janice brought the groceries in and put them away. She saw Valeria rub her eyes. She can't over to her and picked Valeria up and tugged her jumper off and removed her tee shirt. Janice took off Valeria's shoes and socks.

"I think someone needs a nap. It doesn't have to be a long one. You just look like you are getting tired."

Janice took Valeria to the nursery and laid her on the crib.

"Would you like for me to stay until you fall asleep?"

I nodded my head as i laid in the crib as i try to go to sleep as you stayed close by and still thought about what i saw at the store today about that mommy feeding her baby.

I slowly fall right to sleep as i lay there curled up in the crib as you then quietly leave the room and made sure the baby monitor was on so you could hear me if i woke up.

Janice turns on the baby monitor and leaves the nursery. She goes to her room and turns on the other end to the monitor so she could hear. She gets out her laptop and opens her browser. She does a search on how to bring on lactation without using drugs. She reads through several articles then closes her laptop.