LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

When the water was ready, Janice picked Valeria up and undressed her, then put her in the tub. She started washing her.

"I would think you would want to be to clean, Valeria. You're so much prettier when you're clean."

Janice ignores Valeria's splashing and finishes washing her. She lifts Valeria up and takes her out of the tub. She dries her off with a large towel and takes her to the nursery. She laid her on the changing table and diapered her. She got her off the changing table and put a nightgown on her.

"Do you want to say goodnight to grandma before you go to bed?"

"That's not going to happen. You know if you weren't so stubborn I would set up a tv schedule for you so that you could watch a little tv at a time. but you go way overboard and want to be watching tv all the time. So for now, no tv."

Janice took Valeria out so she could say goodnight to Polly.

I wasn't tired as i sat up thinking how to get out of the crib as i doubt you would treat me lower then how i am now as i sometimes forget the baby monitor is on.

"you know, I am tired of listening to you fuss. If you don't want to sleep, fine. But you are not leaving the nursery. and don't blame me if you are tired at school tomorrow."

Janice shook her head and left the room, shutting and locking the door behind her.

I cry for awhile as i hold on to you not letting go as i try to calm down as i cough a bit as i rubbed my eyes as sometime passes by my body fights to go to sleep.

I whine and fuss in my sleep as i suck my fingers as i drool i don't feel you put me back in the crib at all from how exhausted i was.

Janice laid Valeria back in the crib and left the nursery. She went back to her own bed and laid down, falling asleep in a few minutes. She remained asleep until it was morning. Her alarm clock woke her up.