LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

Janice starts looking around the house for Valeria. She checks in the living room, behind the couch and the chairs first. she checked the other rooms downstairs as well.,

Janice hears Simon and comes down to the basement. She comes over to where Simon is and sees Valeria. She comes over and looks at her.

"Good job picking a hiding place. Mommy would have never looked for you here. Are you getting hungry?"

Janice sighs and picks up the drink, setting it aside. She uses the fork and scoops up the food. She brings it up to Valeria's mouth.

"Come on Honey. you need to eat your dinner."

Polly sighs having enough with my behavior as she says "valeria you better eat now i have had enough with the way your acting towards us and starting tomorrow you are going to school so thats final"

I sat there covering my ears and screaming as i didn't like it.

Janice sighed and put the fork down. She pushed Valeria's plate off to the side and started eating her own supper.

"I guess she will eat when she's hungry, or else she will starve. I'm not going to force feed her her dinner."

Polly eats a bit of her food as well as i tried to get out of the high chair as simon sat by the table while i wouldn't keep still as i struggle with the straps.

Janice tries to ignore Valeria as she throws her tantrum. Janice talks to Polly as she finishes her dinner. She pays only enough attention to Valeria to make sure she doesn't fall out of the high chair.

I wouldn't stop or calm down as i felt frustrated with all of this as i nearly almost tip the high chair back from not keeping still.

Polly sighs as she says "janice i think we should have her looked at she gets angry with us sometimes for no reason and gets upset if she isn't happy"

Polly agrees "yeah better sooner to get it taken care of then never but for now i think a bath and straight to bed is what shes needs."

"Okay, I'll handle that. Can you get the dishes?" Janice answered.

Janice got Valeria out of the high chair and kissed her cheek.

"Come on, miss fussy. Let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed.

Janice carried Valeria to the bathroom and set her down. She closed and locked the bathroom door so Valeria couldn't get away. Janice started filling the tub with water and added bubble bath.