LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

"Well you know, You can get things easier by being nice. Mommy doesn't like you being grumpy all the time."

Janice lifted Valeria up and took her to the changing table. She took off her wet diaper and cleaned her before putting on a clean diaper with Winnie the Pooh on it, using baby powder first.

Janice picked Valeria up and carried her out of the room.

I sighed as i rolled my eyes a bit as you carry me downstairs in just a tshirt and diaper as i wondered what your gonna do as i say "you forgot to put pants on me" as i didn't know if time out was over or not.

"Do you want pants? Alright I will get some."

Janice took Valeria back into the nursery and opened the dresser. She pulled out a pair of stretch pants with teddy bears on them.

"What about these?"

"Why can't i wear big girl clothes" i sighed as i looked up at you alittle as i didn't care if i wasn't behaving as i like getting things my way.

"No, I'm not. I thought you wanted to be my baby girl. If you would rather wear big girl clothes, that's alright with me. But you will still wear diapers." Janice said.

Janice carried Valeria downstairs and put her in the high chair.

"You're still eating in the high chair as you're too small to sit at the table with us."

"I'm always too small for anything i can't even climb on the couch or use the bathroom without help" i start to get upset as i try to hold back tears as i didn't get why i was getting upset over this.

I just cry in frustration as i didn't want a booster seat as the high chair was bad enough as i hated that i was small and could pass as a toddler as you and polly both try to calm me down.

Janice sat down at the table and sat Valeria on her lap. She hugged her and rocked her a bit.

"It will be okay, honey. I'll make sure you are wearing big girl clothes to school tomorrow."

I cry more as i didn't want to go to school as i was getting frustrated and stressed out as polly watches and then says "oh sweetie its okay theres no need for tears we both love you and want what is best thats all"

"One, the law says boys and girls must be in school until they are at least 16. Two, and most important, is because mommy wants you to learn things that you can only learn in school, and you will be around other girls your own age. You haven't been around other children for a long time."

Polly nods as she sighs a bit saying "i hope show she needs to learn that not everything will go her way right now we just need to let her calm down and maybe sit her down and talk with her cause school is no exception she has to go.