LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

"Thank you, mom."

Janice carries Valeria out to the car and puts her in the car seat. She puts the address of the school in her map app and finds how to get there. Janice sticks a pacifier in Valeria's mouth and clips it to her dress. She gets in and starts driving to school.

I spit out the pacifier as i threw a tantrum the entire time as you drive i wouldn't stop as it wasn't fair as i didn't want to go to another school.

Janice sighed as she listened to Valeria cry and throw her tantrum. Finally they reached the school and Janice parked the car. She got out and got Valeria out of the car seat. she carried Valeria up to the school and looked for the office. When she found it she went inside and up to the desk. She waited for someone to talk to her.

I fought trying to get out of your arms as i wanted to go home already just when a women walked over smiling as she says "hi my names mary, welcome to the allen

"Hello. My name is Janice Caulfield, and this is my daughter Valeria. I was told if I came in we could get a tour of the school and talk to someone about enrolling her?" Janice said.

Janice adjusted Valeria in her arms and patted her bottom.

"Great i will get the principal for you and she will just love to meet your little girl" Mary walks away to get the principal as it doesn't take long as she walks over to us "hi im Mrs. Rosa anders the school principal you must be janice we spoke on the phone so lets go walk around and i will answer and questions you may have"

I pouted as i spit the pacifier out of my mouth as the principal chimes in "oh sweetie you will love this school lets show you and mommy around"

"That's wonderful. I think this would be the perfect school for Valeria."

When the tour was over and Rosa was introducing her to the staff, Janice sets Valeria down on the ground, but keeps hold of her hand. She talks with everyone.

"This seems like the ideal place for Valeria. When would I be able to start her here?" Janice wondered.

"Also, I hope it's not a problem that she is still in diapers. I know most schools expect you to have your child potty trained before they go to school, but Valeria is very special and probably won't be potty training for quite awhle."

I hid behind you as some staff were cooing at me as i wouldn't look at them as rosa smiles saying " thats great and you can sign her up when we get back to the office and its not a problem that she is in diapers still we have trained staff on diaper changing so no need to worry your daughter will be in good hands here"

Rosa leads us back to the office to give you the papers needed to sign me up as she says "well she can start tomorrow if you want to"

"All right. She can do that."

Janice filled out the paperwork and gave Rosa her credit card to pay for the first years tuition. She held Valeria on her lap and gave her a hug.

"Will that be it for today?"

Rosa:"yeah thats it we will see you both tomorrow and you won't have to pack much just a change of clothes in case of accidents and a stuff animal for her when they have nap time since diapers and everything else is taken care of here at the school."

"All right. Thank you very much."

Janice stood up and left the office. She carried Valeria to the car and put her in her car seat and fastened the harness.

"How about we go to the store and get you a backpack to carry your things in for school. Would you like that?"