LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

"mm.. okay mommy" i smile as i then had finished my food as i felt full i drink my bottle slowly as i sat there in the high chair til you let me out of it.

Janice gets Valeria out of the high chair and takes off her bib.

"Let me show you where Simons food is at and how to feed him."

Janice takes Valeria over to the lower cupboard and opens it. There is a large bag of dog food inside. Janice opens the bag and shows Valeria a scoop.

"He gets two scoops of the dog food every morning usually. I rinse out his water bowl at the same time and fill it with fresh water. The water should be checked several times a day. Okay, you can play or watch tv or whatever you want for awhile."

Janice worked on cleaning the kitchen, keeping an eye on Valeria as well. She sat down and started making a shopping list. She needed food for herself and Valeria. She looked out into the living room.

"what kind of food do you like to eat? I'm not going to be feeding you baby food all the time. I am getting fruit for us to snack on. Would you like regular cereal sometimes or just baby cereal?"

Janice comes into the living room and sat down next to Valeria. She gave her thumb s tug and held out a pacifier out to Valeria.

"how about sucking on this for mommy? Or would you like a bottle? It's almost your bedtime. Maybe mommy can read you a story while you drink a bottle. Would you like that?"

Janice holds Valeria for awhile longer. she lays Valeria in the crib and tucks her in. Janice winds the mobile and leaves the room. She smiles as she sees Simon laying on the floor outside the nursery.

Janice gets up in the morning and checks on Valeria. She sees Valeria is still asleep and goes to the kitchen. She makes pancakes and slices bananas to put on top. When she has breakfast ready, Janice goes back to the nursery. She comes over to the crib and pulls the covers down. She checks Valeria's diaper and pats her bottom.

"Wake up baby. Mommy has made pancakes for breakfast."

Janice picks Valeria up out of the crib and carries her out of the nursery. She looks down at Simon.

"Time for breakfast, Simon."

Janice carries Valeria out to the kitchen and puts her bib on her. Simon comes over and lays down next to the highchair. Janice gets Valeria some pancakes and pours syrup on top, then adds some banana slices. She cuts up the pancakes.

"Would you like to feed yourself this morning?"

Janice gives Valeria a fork and started eating her own breakfast. She watched Valeria and smiled at how cute she looked.

"Good job, Valeria. I think I will give you a bath after breakfast."

Janice smiles as she sees the pancake fall.

"It looks like Simon is eating almost as much as you are."

Janice gets Valeria out of the high chair and takes her into the bathroom. She takes off Valeria's bib and sets her on the floor. She takes Valeria's pajamas and diaper off of her and starts water running in the tub.

"How about trying to poo in the potty for mommy while I get your bath ready."

Janice points to a pink plastic potty chair.