LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

Janice rides in the car on the ride to the store, talking to Polly. She waited for the car to stop at the store and got out. She got Valeria out of the car seat.She followed Polly into the store.

"Okay, where are these carriers? It sounds like something I want."

(What kind of carrier if this? Where Janice can strap Valeria to her and carry her around, or where Valeria lays in it and Janice carries her around that way?)

Janice is amazed by all the things in the store. She starts looking over the carriers. They have several pink ones, as well as other colors.

Janice saw one with a Winnie the Pooh print. She took it out and tried it on her. She picked up Valeria and slid her into the carrier. She walked around a bit to see how it fit.

"What do you think, Valeria? Do you like being so close to mommy?"

Janice smiles and walked around the store carrying Valeria next to her. She found some cute outfits for Valeria and then went through the checkouts.

"I guess we are ready to go home. What do you say, Valeria?"

"Sorry, but sometimes it's necessary. And it wouldn't be boring if you helped mommy pick out things."

Janice took Valeria out to the car and got her out of the carrier. She put her on the car seat and fastened her in. She drove home after Polly got into the car.

"I know, but life isn't all about watching tv. When you get to mommy's age you can lay around the house watching tv all day, but not when I'm in charge."

When they got home, Janice took Valeria inside and sat her on the couch. She turned on the tv and slipped the remote in her pocket after making sure cartoons were on. Janice started bringing in what she had bought.

Janice and Polly spent over an hour putting furniture together. She even put together a playpen for the living room. She came back down to the living room.

"Would you like a drink?" Janice asked.

I don't pay attention as i was too in to the cartoon i was watching as polly comes down with your phone saying "janice that school called wondering if your still interested on visiting it if you plan on sending valeria there"

Polly lets them know your still interested in the school as they let her know that any time is fine to visit and that your allowed to bring me if you wanted too.