LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

"Simon can't change your diaper, or take care of you in other ways. Now just relax. We won't be gone that long."

Janice pulled into the store parking lot. She parked the car and got Valeria out of her car seat.She waited for Polly then walked up to the store. She took a shopping cart and put Valeria in it and entered the store.

"We are not going home. Now stop pouting." JanicE said.

Janice looks at Polly.

"Since Valeria doesn't want to pick her own crib, do you have a suggestion? I was thinking one of the pink ones."

"I think so too'" Janice agrees.

Janice sees Valeria staring at the Winnie the pooh nursery set. She gets a package of them and sets them in the crib to see how it looks. She takes a ticket for the crib and the nursery set, putting it in a shopping cart. She sets Valeria in the cart and continues shopping. She picks up a Winnie the pooh stuffed bear and shows him to Valeria.

"Would you like this bear?"

Janice put the best in the cart and finished her shopping in this store. She had them put the crib in the back of the car and put everything else in the car before putting Valeria in the car seat. She handed her the Winnie the pooh bear.

"Okay, let's go to the grocery store."

"NO! me want home now no more shopping it boring" i fussed as i didn't want anything else except to just go home and watch tv on the couch.

Janice just ignored Valeria's screaming until they got to the grocery store. She got Valeria out of the car seat and carried her screaming up to the store. She sat her in a shopping cart. Janice got a baby bottle filled with juice and gave it to Valeria.

"Hang on just a little longer, honey. I'm sorry you have to put up with this, but you need food. Tell you what. When we get home you can watch tv while I put your crib together."

I threw the bottle as i didn't want to drink it as i tried to climb out of the cart as i just wouldn't calm down as we enter the store.

Polly then says "janice her time out can wait til we get home shes gonna have to get used to doing what she is told even if she doesn't like it and besides we can always put her in a baby carrier she is light to carry around anyway"

Janice sighed.

"I guess you're right. What baby carrier are you talking about? Do we have one? I agree, she is pretty light for someone her she. I can carry her around fairly easily."

Polly smiles and says "well i think there is a special store near by that makes them it different sizes we can stop there before going home and this way you can be hands free while carrying valeria close to you"

After getting baby food for Valeria and a case of baby formula, she got food for herself and Polly as well. When she had everything she thought they needed, she looked at Polly.

"Can you think of anything else we need here?"

"Alright."

Janice paid for everything and then eight out to the car.She put the groceries in it, then put Valeria in her car seat. She gave Valeria a kiss on the cheek. Janice held the car keys out to Polly.

"Can you drive to the store that had baby carriers? I'm no good at taking directions."