LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

I nod my head alittle as i sit there letting you push the swing as i then wanted to stop " i no want to be on the swing no more mommy can i get off" i hold my arms up at you as simon barks wanting to play.

I held my hand out as i say "simon drop the ball" once he dropped it i then say "good boy" i then throw the ball as it landed by the tree as simon found it and brought it back to me.

Janice smiles as she watches Valeria plays with Simon. She sits down on the ground and has Valeria sit next to her. She has Simon come over and sit on the other side of her

"Valeria, you are doing very good with Simon. Would you like to try and pet him? You need to be slow. I'll watch him so you don't need to worry. But if you would rather not,I will understand.i will not make you do anything you don't want to do, ever."

"i...i guess i will try mommy" i look at you as i say there next to you as you can't get over how much you missed hearing someone call you mommy and don't really want it to end.

Janice stood there and watched as Valeria woke up. She got her out of the crib and carried her downstairs to the living room. She put Valeria in the high chair and tied a bib around her neck. She got a couple of jars of baby food and filled a baby bottle with milk. she sat down and started to feed Valeria.

Janice continued to feed Valeria her food. She smiled as she saw Simon lay down next to the high chair.

"It looks like you have a new best friend. Simon seems to to really like you. He doesn't want to leave you alone and wants to protect you. Now that Simon and you are friends I'll let him stay in the house. Maybe you can help me take care of him. I'll show you where his food is and you can help me feed him and I'll put a step stool in the kitchen and you can fill his water bowl. Is that something you would like to do?"