LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

Janice smiles and takes Valeria to the nursery and undresses her. She lays Valeria on the changing table and put an overnight diaper on her. She put a pair of sleepers on her and then carried her back downstairs and warmed a bottle of formula. She brought Valeria back to the nursery and sat down in the rocking chair and started feeding her the bottle.

"I'm glad your my baby girl. I don't know if I could take care of a nine year old girl."

"Because the 9 year old was a big girl that had been through some pretty bad stuff. She was a broken little girl that I didn't know how to fix. I know how to treat baby Valeria though. Lots of love and attention, lots of playing, lots and lots of diaper changes and a whole lot of cuddles."

Janice kissed the tip of Valeria's nose.

I let out a giggle as i stay in your arms as i was rubbing my eyes and getting a bit sleepy but i didn't want to go to bed as i look at the tv alittle bit as i suck on my thumb again instead of my pacifier.

Janice smiled as she heard Valeria giggle. it was the first time that Valeria had giggled since she had met her. She gave her a hug and even though she saw Valeria rubbing her eyes, she let her stay up just a bit longer. Finally she decided it was time for her to get to bed. She stood up and picked Valeria up, laying her head against Janice's shoulder.

Janice checked on Valeria several times during the night and found her tossing and turning in her crib. She lifted Valeria from the crib and patted her bottom. She checked her diaper and found it wet. She laid Valeria on the changing table and put her in a dry diaper. She carried her downstairs and fixed a bottle of formula. She came back upstairs and sat in the rocking chair. She cradled Valeria in her arms and slipped the nipple in her mouth.

Janice kept feeding the bottle to Valeria and rocking her. When the bottle was empty Janice carried Valeria up to her own bedroom and laid her on the bed. She laid down next to Valeria and pulled her close.

Janice put the pacifier in Valeria's mouth.

Janice carried Valeria into the kitchen and set her in the high chair. She strapped her in and put the tray on in front of her. Janice tied a bib around Valeria's neck. She fixed a bowl of baby cereal and a bottle of formula and sat down in front of Valeria. Janice took the pacifier out of her mouth and started feeding her the baby cereal.

Janice got Valeria out of the high chair and took her back to the nursery. She took off Valeria's pajamas and looked for an outfit for her to wear.

"Would you rather wear a dress,a skirt and tee shirt, or a pair of pants and a shirt?"

Janice smiles at Valeria and takes out a skirt and tee shirt. She dresses Valeria in them, then puts on her shoes and socks.

"Would you like to go outside and play for awhile?"

Janice clips a pacifier to Valeria's shirt.