LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

"Let's get you some breakfast and then we'll see about you playing."

Janice picked up Valeria and took her to the kitchen. She set her in the high chair and put the tray on the front. Janice fixed a bowl of cereal for Valeria and put it on the tray and gave Valeria a spoon.

Janice lays Valeria down on the changing table and undresses her. She untapes the diaper and takes it off. Janice cleans Valeria with baby wipes. She gets a pacifier and sticks it in Valeria's mouth, replacing the thumb. Janice tapes a diaper on Valeria after sprinkling baby powder on her. She gets a dress out and puts it on Valeria as well. Finally she lifts Valeria of the changing table and sets her on the floor.

"There you go, baby. Go ahead and play now."

I go off to head downstairs by myself as i didn't want to play in my room as i go in to the living room to sort of play but wanted to watch tv but couldn't find the tv remote anywhere as i sigh and sit on the floor with a few blocks.

Janice comes down to the kitchen and starts cleaning up. She can see Valeria playing on the floor of the living room. Simon comes in the living room and lays on the floor near where Valeria is playing, watching her.

Janice comes in the living room and sees Valeria laying on the floor. She comes over and takes a pacifier out of her pocket and puts it in Valeria's mouth.

"I'll let you watch a little TV since you can't go outside. " Janice said, taking the remote control out of her pocket.

Simon moved over and put his head on Valeria's stomach as she lay on the floor. Janice finished up her housework and came back to the living room. She smiled.

"Don't you two look cozy. Simon, How about I let you go outside?"

Janice went over to the front door to wait for Simon to come over to her and let him go outside.