LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

Janice stands up, holding Valeria and takes her to the playroom. She sets her down and puts the gate in front of the door.

"You stay in her and play with your toys for awhile."

Janice stepped over the gate and went down to the living room.

Janice sighed. She came into the playroom and picked up Valeria and carried her over to the chair. She sat down and pulled Valeria's diaper down and laid her across her lap and started spanking her with her hand.

I scream and cry more as the spankings hurt as i wouldn't keep still and when you stopped and pulled my diaper up i rubbed my bottom after as i don't look at you.

Janice got a bottle of milk and came back to the playroom. She set the bottle inside the playpen.

"I know you are mad at mommy, but you need to stop being like that. I'll leave you alone for now and if you want mommy just call me."

Janice left the playroom.

I don't look at you as i still sit there not wanting the bottle either as i don't take it as i wanted out of the playpen and to watch more tv.

Time goes by as the house was quiet as simon gets up whining to go out as he waits by the front door. I still have yet to touch the bottle as i don't call out to you for anything.

Janice gets up and let's Simon outside. She listens to see if Valeria calls out for her but doesn't hear anything. If she doesn't say something soon, Janice will be putting her to bed for the night.

Still nothing is heard as simon comes back inside and goes right to his bed and lays down while looking at you a bit before he goes back to sleep. Upstairs in the playroom i was still sitting there but having a hard time keeping awake as my diaper was wet and messy.

I haven't even said a single word to you after you put me to bed as i don't touch the bottle as i wasn't hungry at all as i didn't feel tired either as i sat up in the crib looking around.