LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

"I..i don't know" i look at you as i lay there in your arms still as i suck on my thumb right away as wendy comes in as patty follows.

Janice sits Valeria up when Patty and Wendy come in the room. Wendy is wearing a pink dress with a diaper underneath. She comes over to Valeria.

"Do you want to play? We don't have to go outside. We can play in my room or here in the living room.'

I sit there sucking on my thumb as i was in my pjs still as i nodded my head that i wanted to play with wendy here in the living room.

Janice puts Valeria down on the floor and pats her bottom as she sends her on her way to play with Wendy.

While they are playing, Janice goes upstairs and gets a dress and shoes and socks for Valeria. She brings them down to the living room.

"Would you like to get dressed for the day Valeria?"

I don't listen as wendy and i were busy playing in her pretend kitchen as it didn't bother me that i was wetting my diaper as i didn't want to stop playing.

Janice smiled and set the clothes down. She decided to let Valeria play, as she didn't get this opportunity at home since there was no one for her to play with.

Janice started talking to Patty as the girls played.

Janice watched Valeria and Wendy playing as she talked with Patty. They had played for almost an hour before she decided to check on Valeria to see if she was wet.

"Valeria, come over here to mommy, please."

I pretend not to hear you as i was busy making a block tower with wendy as i suck my thumb again as wendy had to go potty and gets up to go squat down in a cornor and go as patty notices.

Patty sees Wendy go over to the corner to hide while messing her diaper.

"It looks like my little girl is making a present for mommy. Aren't you Wendy? That's okay, mommy will take you to the nursery and get you cleaned up when you are finished."

Janice smiles and comes over to Valeria. She puts her hand on her shoulder.

"Let's get you changed, little girl. then I'll get you dressed for the day, okay?"

Janice smiled and lifted Valeria up. She put her arm under Valeria's bottom as she carried her upstairs to the nursery. Janice sat Valeria on the changing table and took off her pajamas before laying her down. She put the strap across her waist and tickled her tummy.

"Let's see how wet my little baby is," Janice cooed as she ripped the tapes on the diaper.

Janice lifted Valeria's legs in the air and pulled the diaper out from under her and started cleaning her with baby wipes so she wouldn't get a rash.

"It looked like you were having fun playing with your cousin Wendy. I wish we lived closer to them so you could play with her every day."

Janice got a new diaper and unfolded it before sliding it under Valeria. She sprinkled powder on her before taping the diaper snugly to Valeria's waist. She got Valeria off the changing table and patted her bottom.

"There we go, all nice and dry again. Now we need to pick out something for Valeria to wear, don't we?"

I bursted in to giggles from you tickling me as you then set me down so you can get me something to wear as i stood there in just a diaper as i suck my thumb while following you as the diaper makes me waddle alittle bit which you find it cute as i then say "mommy i thought you picked out a dwess for me already"

I smile as i go off to play again just as aunt patty takes wendy upstairs to get changed before she can play again as you see my thumb in my mouth while i sit and play with the legos.

Janice sees Valeria sucking her thumb. She gets the pacifier and comes over to Valeria.

"Why don't you suck on your pacifier, baby?"

Janice tugs Valeria's thumb out of her mouth and slips the pacifier in instead. She clips the pacifier on Valeria's dress.

Patty comes downstairs with Wendy again after changing her diaper. Wendy come back over to where Valeria is and smiles at her. She reaches over and touches the pacifier.

"You look cute with your binky in your mouth, Valeria. I wish I had one."

Wendy started to play with Valeria.

Janice and Patty sit on the couch talking.D

Carrie comes over to the corner where the girls are. She kneels down next to them.

"What are you guys building?" Carrie wondered.

"I don't know. We're just building. Just stuff." Wendy informed.

"Can I play too?" Carrie asked.

"I guess it's okay. Do you mind, Valeria?"

I shrug my shoulders a bit as i kept sucking on my pacifier as i play with the blocks again as carrie start to play with us as the boys do their own thing.

Patty and you decide to go in the kitchen knowng carrie will keep an eye on wendy and i til lunch and naptime.

Carrie sees Patty and Janice leave the room. She smiles and keeps playing with Valeria and Wendy.

"You don't talk very much, Valeria. But that's okay. You don't have to talk if you don't want to. We can just play."

Carrie stacked her legos together.

Carrie hears the boys teasing Valeria about the pacifier. She gets up and goes over to them.

"I want you both to cool it. Whether Valeria has a pacifier is between her and her mommy. I don't want you teasing her. You have no room to tease, George, since you still wet your bed. How would you like it if I teased you?"

The boys left the living room and Carrie came back to where Valeria and Wendy were playing and started playing again.

They didn't seem to care what carrie had to say as they continue to be rude and cause trouble and ruin our fun as i was getting upset as i ran off out of the house crying even though i'm not suppose to do that.