LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

Janice keeps rocking and patting Valeria's bottom, humming a lullaby to her. After a bit, she lays Valeria in the crib next to Wendy, and tucks her in, before giving her a kiss.

"Goodnight baby."

Eventually sleep took over until morning as wendy and i were still asleep as patty and you were outside as it was nice out when patty notices the sand castle was ruined as wendy and i never got to finish it as she calls for her kids wanting to know what happened to it.

The boys whined as they didn't really want to rebuild the castle as carrie doesn't let them get away with it.

I move alittle as i woke up rubbling

"Its too early" i say as i yawn wanting to go back to sleep as i suck on my thumb not knowing where my pacifier is.

Wendy calls out to her mommy as she wanted to get out of the crib.

Patty and Janice had come in the house. Patty heard Wendy and then she got two bottles of milk out of the refrigerator. They come up to the nursery.

"Good morning babies. Did you have a nice sleep?" Patty asked.

Patty lifted Wendy from the crib and have her the bottle before laying her on the changing table.

Janice smiled down at Valeria and handed her the bottle. She checked Valeria's diaper, them started to change her.

"How did you like sleeping with Wendy lady night?" Janice asked.

"I..i sweep okay" i say as you finish getting me changed as i drank my bottle alittle bit as you go to throw the diaper away after putting me in a new one i try to climb out of the crib alone when im not suppose to do that.

Janice sees Valeria climbing out of the crib and stops her. She picks Daisy up and gives her a swat on her bottom.

"Mommy had already told you not to get out of the crib by yourself. You are to wait for mommy or someone else to get you out."

Janice picked Valeria up and carried her down to the kitchen. There are two high chairs set up next to the table. Valeria and Wendy were put in the high chairs and the trays put on in front of them. They had bibs tied around their necks.

Patty made pancakes, while Janice filled two baby bottles with juice. When the pancakes were ready, they were put on plates and cut up. Janice and patty sat down next to the high chairs. Janice started scooping up some pancakes and brought it to Valeria's mouth.

"There you go, baby girl."

I eat my breakfast as you feed it to me as the other kids came in from being outside as they went to wash up before having any breakfast as i try not to get too dirty from eating the pancakes covered in syrup.

Janice smiles as Valeria eats. As careful as Valeria was, some syrup ran down onto the bib. When the plate was empty Janice picked up the bottle and held it to Valeria's mouth so she could drink.

"Here you go baby. Good job staying clean this morning."

Carrie finished washing her hands and came to the kitchen. She sat down and smiled at Valeria and Wendy.

"Good morning sleepy heads."

I drink my bottle as i sit there as i wanted to get out of the high chair as i haven't finished drinking my bottle yet as the boys go sit down to eat breakfast too.

Janice eats her own breakfast as both Wendy and Valeria drink their morning bottles. Everyone else sits down and starts eating their breakfast.

Wendy looks at Valeria around her bottle and smiles.

Janice finishes her breakfast and clears hers and Valeria's plates from the table. She comes back with a wet dish cloth. She takes the bottle from Valeria and washes her hands and face.

You're not as sticky as you usually are, but there is still some syrup."

When she is finished cleaning Valeria she gives her back the bottle.

I get my bottle and suck on it again til its all gone as i fuss a bit wanting to get out of the high chair as i try to get out of it alone.

Janice sees Valeria try to get out of her high chair.

"I know a Little girl that is asking for a spanking this morning. Valeria, you know you aren't supposed to get out of the high chair yourself. You can fall and hurt yourself. Now show everyone how a good baby girl behaves. Sit in your high chair and finish your bottle. Wait for mommy to let you out."

I pout as i didn't want to wait as i didn't want anymore of my bottle either even though i need to drink it all as i sat there in the high chair not looking at anyone.

Carrie finishes her breakfast. She stands up and comes over to the high chair where Valeria is sitting.

"Aunt Janice, Can I get Valeria out of her high chair? Then I thought we could go outside and play."

"You can if she will let you, Carrie. Make sure she finishes her bottle though."

Carrie put her hands out to Valeria.

"Come here, baby."

Carrie put her hands down.

"Okay, but your going to miss out on paying time."

Janice came over to the high chair after Carrie went outside and got Valeria out. She picked up the bottle and carried Valeria to the living room. She sat down on the couch and held Valeria on her lap. She put the nipple up to Valeria's mouth.

"Come on, baby. Mommy wants you to finish your bottle "