LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

I shook my head no as i would never sit in a dirty diaper as i was quiet while we were still in the room as i eventually say "they other kids don't like me only wendy and carrie do"

Janice nods as Valeria says only Wendy and Carrie like her.

"Carrie is old enough to help you if you need it though. If she wants to help you, you should let her do it. I'm glad you are playing with Wendy. I don't think her brothers and sisters play with her."

Janice picks Valeria up and and sets her on her lap.

"See if they don't play with her then they won't play with me either cause of how i am" I look at you alittle as i still haven't drank the bottle you gave me.

"I'm sorry that they won't play with you, but Carrie would if you would let her. You know, you could act like a big girl and they might play with you, but I know that is hard to do."

Janice picked up the bottle and slipped the nipple in Valeria's mouth.

"I doubt they will call you a big baby, sweetie. Aunt Patty has raised them better than that. I won't make you play with them if you don't want to. I do appreciate you playing with Wendy though."

Janice cuddled with Valeria as she fed her the bottle.

Janice smiles at Patty.

"I just needed to talk to Valeria alone, so we came up here."

"Okay, it's time for Wendy to stay inside now, and I am going to give her a bath. I was wondering if Valeria would like to take a bath with her?"

Janice looked at Valeria.

"Yes, I think she would like that. Wouldn't you, baby?"

"But i no wanna stay inside yet" i pout alittle as i rub my eyes as i go back to drinking my bottle still as i was curled up in your arms as i look up at you even though i know pouting isn't gonna get me anywhere.

"It's getting late, baby. We'll just get you washed up and then you can play with Wendy for a bit."

Janice stood up and followed Patty to the bathroom. Patty started water running in the tub and undressed Wendy. Janice undressed Valeria and set her in the tub. Patty sat Wendy in the tub and started washing her and Janice washed Valeria.

I pout alittle bit as i didn't want to be inside as i wasn't feeling tired at all as you get me washed up and out of the tub as patty finishes with wendy as you both take us to the room to get dressed.

When they enter the nursery Patty lays Wendy on the changing table, while Janice laid Valeria in the crib. She diapered her and put a nightgown on her. Wendy was wearing a similar night gown over her diaper. Janice slips a pacifier in Valeria's mouth. She

I sigh a bit as i sit there as wendy and i play in her room as the big kids were still outside as carrie sees a few of them go to the sand box and ruin the castle wendy and i started to make.

Carrie is playing with a few of the girls near the swingsets when she sees a couple of her brothers go and kick over the sand castle. She stands up and comes over to them, putting her hand on her hips.

"Does that make you feel big, knocking down the sandcastles two babies have spent all afternoon building?" Carrie asked.

"Aw, they aren't babies. They just wear diapers because they don't want to run to the potty."

"I see. So you should wear diapers at night, Sammy, because you don't want to get up and go potty?"

Eight year old Sammy blushed.

"Now I want you to spend the rest of the night, which is just over an hour, rebuilding the castle the girls made. And you better do a good job too." Carrie ordered.

Sammy and his nine year old brother sat down in the sand box and started filling up the pails. They didn't want to make their older sister any madder than what she was.

Janice sat in the living room talking to Patty.

The girls started to head inside now as everyone else had said their goodbyes and left the party as the boys were outside still remaking the sand castle but when they see the carrie and the girls gone then decide to not finish it and go inside also as patty and janice see them all coming in the house.

Wendy and i were still upstairs playing in the nursery.

Patty has the girls cleanup the house, while the boys take a bath. Carrie comes up to the nursery with some of Wendy's clothes. She smiles at the two girls.

"Are you having fun playing with each other? Be glad you are not big girls. They put us to work."

Wendy and i don't really pay much attention to carrie talking as we were busy playing with the toys making a bit of a mess.

The boys finish their

Carrie just smiles at how cute the girls look. She leaves the room and finishes doing the work that her mother gave her to do. The boys go to bed. Janice and Patty come up to the nursery with baby bottles.

"Time for your bedtime bottle, Valeria and Wendy." They said.

Janice picks Valeria up and Patty picks Wendy up.They sit in rocking chairs, holding the two girls, putting the bottles up to their mouths.

Janice gets the bottle into Valeria's mouth. She kisses Valeria's cheek.

"What's with all the fussing, baby girl? I've already let you stay up past your normal bedtime so you can play with your cousin."

Wendy sucks on the bottle her mother is holding and smiles at Valeria.

"Yes I know, baby. But you are sleeping in here with Wendy tonight, and she is going to bed. Can you be mommy's big girl and go to bed without a fuss so Wendy can get some sleep?"