LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

Janice takes Valeria outside. She takes her over to a play area and stay with her.

Patty sits with her children in one of the bedrooms.

"Valeria, as you probably noticed, is a very special little girl. She is going to need us to be gentle with her. You should have asked her mommy if you could take her in the water earlier, Carrie. I'm sure that she will come around and play with you, if you give her time."

One of them says "but why can't aunt janice treat her like an eight year old then a baby shes too old to be wearing diapers and have bottles and pacifiers. A few others agree as the older ones understand more then the younger ones.

Patty looks at her children.

"You don't know all that your Aunt Janice has gone through, losing her five year old daughter. And you don't know what kind of life Valeria has had. Maybe the diapers, pacifiers and other baby stuff are therapeutic to her. That means they help her heal from whatever she has

They shook there head no as none of them really said anything afterwards as patty lets them all go back to the party outside as i was playing on the playset with you as i suck my thumb again while sitting on a swing as you push me on it.

Janice smiled and pushed Valeria on the swing. Patty came to the play set with Wendy. She lifted Wendy up to the top of the slide, which was really only about 4 feet off the ground, then pushed her gently. Wendy squealed as she came down the slide, landing in a pile of dirt at the bottom of the slide. Patty picked her up and dusted her off. She brought Wendy over to the swings and put her in the toddler swing next to Valeria. Janice pushed Valeria again, making her go higher.

"Let me know if it's too high baby." Janice said.

Patty pushed Wendy, letting her swing.

I held on as we get alittle too high as i didn't like it as i say "Mommy too high i no like it" I whine a bit and fussed alittle as i kept sucking on my thumb drooling a bit on me as you go to slow it down.

Janice stopped the swing when it came back towards her. She lifted Valeria out and laid her against her chest. She rubbed Valeria's back.

"It's okay, baby. Mommy won't make you swing high. do you want to play in the sandbox for awhile?"

I know my head alittle as i rest my head on your shoulder as you carry me to the sandbox and set me down in it as i start to play in it as i grab a shovel and bucket.

After Janice sets Valeria down in the sand box, Wendy toddles over to her, wearing a tee shirt and diaper. She sits down across from her and starts putting sand in a bucket.

"What are you building?" Wendy asked Valeria.

"It's easy. See? You made a stack with your pail just now. I will make one next to it with my pail. We keep making stacks with our pail, and shaping it with our hands. Maybe we can make a castle that goes up to the sky! Won't that be fun?"

Wendy dumped her pail load of sand next to the one that Valeria had done, then started filling the pail again.

"Oh okay" i start to do what wendy was doing as the other kids were sitting around talking with each other as they see wendy and i playing in the sandbox while making sure the adults don't hear there conversation.

Wendy keeps making sand piles with her bucket and when she thinks they are finished with the first level she starts working on the next one. She crawls on her knees over to the first two sand piles and puts the next one on top of them. She stops for a few seconds, wetting her diaper. When she is done, she resumes playing.

Carrie comes over to the sand box.

"Did you just wet your diaper, sis?" Carrie asked.

Wendy looked at Carrie and nodded her head.

"You better go get mom to change you, sis." Carrie ordered.

Wendy pouted, but got up and left the sand box. She went over to her mother. Patty took Wendy's hand and took her inside.

Carrie looked at Valeria.

"No i think im okay why" i look up at carrie as i sat there in the sand still before i go back to playing in the sand and building the castle that wendy and i started to work on.

"I just thought since Wendy is getting changed it would be the perfect time for you to be changed as well. That way both of you can be away from the sandbox at the same time. I love the castle you are building, Valeria. It's getting really big, isn't it?" Carrie said.

"I guess but i don't need a change though im not wet or dirty" i look up at carrie while i keep building and fixing up the sand castle while waiting for wendy to get back from being changed.

"alright. I would like to be your friend too, Valeria. I know you are shy, but I hope we can be friends."

Patty and Janice come over with Wendy who is wearing a clean diaper and a top. Wendy sits down and starts building the castle again. Janice comes over to Valeria.

"Hello baby. It's been awhile since I last changed you. Would you like for me to take you inside and change you?"

"She just told me she wasn't wet or dirty. But I don't know if she was too shy to tell me or if she really doesn't need to be changed. I didn't check her."

"Thank you, Carrie. Valeria, do you want to come with me?" Janice asked, holding out her hand.

I shook my head no as i didn't want to stop playing in the sand as the diaper was still dry well i had hoped it was since i never know much anymore when i need to go or not as i keep playing in the sand not listening to you.

Janice comes over and takes the pail from Valeria. She picks Valeria up and carries her inside the house. Janice takes Valeria to the nursery and checks her diaper, finding it dry.

"Please don't tell me you would sit in your messy diaper, getting a rash. If you are with someone you know, you can ask them to change you."

"I do appreciate you playing with Wendy, but there are other cousins you could play with too. I want you to think about it for awhile before we go back outside."

Janice gets Valeria a baby bottle and gives it to her.