LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

I fussed a bit as i lay there in the crib but it didn't last long as i fell right to sleep for alittle while. As your with the family they ask you so much about me and hope to see me more and have play dates as patty has a baby monitor placed near by so you could check in on me without having to go to the room hoping i wake up in a bit of a better mood and that i would be okay around everyone.

Janice talked to her family, listening to the baby monitor at the same time. She agreed to have playdates for Valeria in the near future, if Valeria was agreeable. She told everyone how Valeria had found her and what has been happening since.

Janice occasionally came up to check on Valeria as well, making sure she was covered, and replacing her thumb with a pacifier.

I started to wake up as i stood up in the crib as i thought about trying to climb out on my own as my pacifier falls on the floor as i suck on my thumb again as i fussed a bit forgeting we were in someone else's house as i rubbed my eyes.

I was giggling and smiling nonstop as you get me changed as i sucked on my thumb as i move around not keeping still as i get shy when you ask me to say hi as i wave my hand alittle as aunt patty smiles as i still was sucking on my thumb not stopping as you sit me up on the changing table to fix my hair.

Patty tugs Valeria's thumb out of her mouth and puts the pacifier in instead. She gives Valeria a kiss on her cheek.

Janice picks up the brush and starts brushing Valeria's hair.

"Do you want pigtails now, baby?"

I suck on the pacifier right away as i nodded my head wanting pigtails as patty cleans my thumb after its been in my mouth and dries my neck alittle from me drooling as you finish with my hair as i hold my arms up wanting to be carried.

Janice parts Valeria's hair and puts it into pigtails. She ties off the pigtails using pink ribbons as Patty wipes off Valeria's thumb and neck. Janice picked up Valeria and gave her a kiss.

"Would you like to go play with some toys, baby? Patty has baby toys you can play with. She also has a little girl that you might enjoy playing with. Would you like to meet her?"

I shrug my shoulders as we all head back to the party as i rest my head on your shoulder as i suck on my pacifier as everyone sees us and smiles as they all just want to pass me around and take turns holding me so you could get a break and eat.

Janice carries Valeria out to the living room and sets her down on the floor. Patty gets her five year old daughter, who is also wearing a diaper, and brings her out to the living room. Patty keeps hold of the girls hand.

"Valeria, this is Wendy. Wendy, can you say hi to Valeria?"

"Hi," Wendy said, blushing and hiding behind her mother.

Janice still is holding Valeria's hand.

"Would you like to play with Wendy here on the floor, baby?" Janice asked.

i stood there as i didn't know what to say as i held your hand still as i looked up at you and then at wendy as i rub my eyes a bit still waking up from my nap as i sit down on the floor not wanting to stand anymore.

After Valeria sits down on the floor Patty brings Wendy over and has her sit down near Valeria. Wendy holds out a baby doll to Valeria.

"Do you want to play with me? You can play with Dolly. She is my favorite doll." Wendy asked.

I nodded my head as i don't stop sucking on my pacifier as wendy and i started to play with the toys and the play kitchen she has as i was distracted for awhile with wendy as your talking with a few people.

Janice smiled as Valeria started to play with Wendy. She took that time to get something to eat and drink, then talked with Patty and some of the older girls.

Wendy liked having Valeria playing with her, as her sisters were older and rarely wanted to play what she did.

I nodded as i stutter a bit saying "i..i wike playing with you too wendy" as i smile while we play for a few hours as patty goes to get the kids out of the pool so they can eat as i don't notice either that i was wetting my diaper.

I sat there as i wouldn't listen as i didn't want her to change me as i kept playing with the toys even though it was time for everyone to eat as i sit there in a soaked diaper sucking on my pacifier.

Patty sighed and got up. She went to the dining room and got Janice. Janice came back to where Valeria was. The diaper bag was still there and Janice laid out a clean diaper and other changing supplies. She went over and took Valeria's arm and led her over to the changing mat.

"Okay let's get your diaper changed, baby. Then I need to talk to you about something," Janice said.

Janice quickly changed Valeria, making sure to clean her up good. When she was done she sat Valeria up and hugged her.

"Baby, I want you to listen to your aunt Patty and let her take care of you. She is someone mommy trusts and you can trust her too. I know you are used to only having mommy take care of you, but mommy needs to be able to know that she can leave you with someone else and you will let them take care of you. Can you do that for me?"

I sit there pouting on your lap as i say "i...i no want no one to take care of me only you can" i fussed a bit as you carry me to the dining room where all the kids are sitting there and eating as i suck on my pacifier.

"What happens if mommy is sick or can't change your diaper for some reason? Are you going to get a bad rash just because you don't want anyone but mommy to take care of you?"

Janice takes Valeria out to the dining room. There is a high chair next to where Janice is going to sit. Janice puts Valeria in the high chair and puts the tray on the front. She fixes Valeria a plate of food and then sits down. She starts feeding Valeria her food.

"Here you go baby girl."

I open my mouth as i eat the first bite as you feed me my dinner as i sit there in the high chair as most of the cousins wonder if i am suppose to me 8 years old but act like a baby and dress like one too.

Janice smiles at Valeria and keeps feeding her. Patty hears her children talking about Valeria. She quiets them down and tells them she wants to talk to them later.

Janice picks up a bottle and lets Valeria drink some.

I take it and start to drink from it as you clean up while keeping me in the high chair still as i drink about half my bottle and set it down on the tray while munching on a few goldfishes you gave me.

"Okay mommy" i look up at you as i hold your hand as we go outside as patty doesn't let the other kids go outside just yet as she wanted to talk with all of them first.