LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

Janice had the baby monitor set up in the kitchen as she finished getting things ready to go. She saw Valeria climbing out of her crib and ran upstairs to the nursery.

"What do you think you are doing? You are never to try to get out of your crib by yourself. You could fall and hurt yourself. You are to stay in your crib until mommy comes and gets you."

Janice lifts Valeria out of the crib and takes off her pajamas. she checks her diaper and changes her.

I sit there pouting a bit even though i knew what i did was wrong knowing im not suppose to get out of the crib on my own but tried to anyway as i looked at the cereal as it was some kind of baby cereal with pieces of strawberries in it as i eat alittle bit of it.

Janice finished what she was doing and came over to the table. She sat down next to Valeria.

"Come on, baby. We need to get going. Be a good girl for mommy."

Janice took the spoon and started feeding Valeria.

Eventually you get me to eat it all as you finish your breakfast you get me out of the high chair and set me down on the floor as i sneak off to the living room and turn the tv on as i suck on my thumb while i sit down on my diapered bottom.

Janice cleans up the kitchen and then finds Valeria. She turns off the TV and picks up Valeria. Janice takes her upstairs and takes off her pajamas. She checks her diaper and then puts a dress on her as well as socks and shoes. She packs the diaper bag and comes back downstairs. Janice puts Valeria in the playpen.

"I need to pack the car for the trip. Just sit here and play with your toys. I will be back in a few minutes. Please do not climb out to watch TV or do anything else."

Janice takes things out to the car.

I pout wanting to watch tv as i then try to climb out of the playpen not wanting to listen as i didn't want to play with my toys as i don't notice you come back inside just as i was trying to climb out thinking i need to grow up all over again so i would behave better.

Janice comes back inside after loading the car and sees Valeria climbing out of the playpen. She comes over and picks her up.

"Didn't I tell you to stay in the playpen? Why are you being so naughty? I am disappointed in you. We need to get going now, but after we get home, I'll think of an appropriate punishment."

Janice takes Valeria out to the car and puts her in the car seat. She fastens her in then gets a bottle from the diaper bag and gives it to Valeria.

I sit there whinning and crying as i just wanted to watch tv as you get me to drink the bottle the milk tasted a bit sweet as you manage to calm me down as you head on to the road driving to your sister's house knowing there will be lots of family there hoping i will behave while we are there.

Janice drives the two hour drive to her sister's house. She pulls into the yard where there are already several other cars. She parks and then gets out. She gets Valeria out of the car seat and checks her diaper. She takes her up to the house and knocks on the door. After a few minutes the door is opened by a woman who looks a lot like Janice.

"Janice! I'm glad you made it. Is this little angel Valeria?" The woman asked, smiling.

"Yes, this is little Valeria. Can you say hi, Valeria?"

I get scared and hide my face as i wouldn't say hi as i held on to you not letting go as you carry me in to the house as your sister says "everyone is out back and the kids are in the pool if you need to change valeria you can use the nursery room upstairs or just the guest room down the hall."

Janice smiled as Valeria hid her face. She bounced her in her arms.

"It's Okay, Valeria. It's just your aunt Patty. You don't have to say hi right now."

Janice looked at Patty.

"Thank you. I'll think I'll take her up to the nursery. Valeria is used to having her diaper changed on the changing table. Aren't you, honey?"

Janice walked upstairs and found the nursery she took Valeria inside and laid her on the changing table and started to change her.

"I know it's scary meeting new people, Valeria, but you have nothing to worry about. They are mommy's relatives. They are all really nice. I am not going to make you talk to anyone, though. You can sit on mommy's lap and I won't let anyone get too close to you, okay?"

I nod my head as i suck on my thumb as you get me changed in to a swimmers diaper and bathing suit as you carry me downstairs and out back to where everyone was as i held on to you as people came up to us.

Janice carried Valeria out to where everyone was. She talked to everyone who came up to her, noticing Valeria pulling back away from them. She went over to a chair next to the pool and sat down, setting Valeria on her lap.

"Do you know how to swim, baby?"

I shook my head no as i didn't want to go near the water as i don't let go of you as i still have my thumb in my mouth sucking on it as my head rests against your chest as a few of the older cousins walked over to us as i hid my face.

"I am not going to make you go in the water, baby. Maybe later we can go in together. I am sure Aunt Patty has some water wings you can wear."

Janice smiled as some of the teenage cousins came over to her.

I sit there curled up in your lap as i look at the pool alittle as i suck on my thumb as i drool a bit as patty walks over and says "hey you both hungry there are some snacks on the table and drinks in the coolers.

Janice listens to Patty and then to the cousin.

"It's up to Valeria if she wants to go in the water. I know you will be careful with her. How about it Valeria? Do you want to go in the water for awhile and then come out and get something to eat and drink?"

I shrug my shoulders a bit as i sucked on my thumb more while sitting on your lap as i start to get a bit fussy as everyone looked at me as you try to calm me down so i wouldn't start crying.

"Shh, It's okay Valeria."

Janice held Valeria for a few minutes until she calmed down, then she stood up and brought Valeria over to the tube that they had for her. She lowered Valeria into the tube and stepped back.l

"Mommy is going to be right over there, baby. It's going to be okay. Everyone is going to take good care of you."

Janice waited while the cousins started moving the tube around the pool, staying close to the sides.

I start to get scared alittle as i wasn't liking it that much in the pool as a few of the boys were jumping in to the pool causing the tube to move around alot as i choked on alittle water that i accidently swallowed as i start screaming for you.

Carrie jumps in the pool and comes over to Valeria. She pushes the tube over to where Janice was. Janice picks Valeria up and lays her against her chest and pats her back.

"Shh, it's okay, baby. Mommy has you. I'm sorry, I thought you would like being in the pool."

Janice walked around rocking Valeria in her arms.

I cry as i eventually calm down in your arms as i cough up some of the water from the pool as i lay my head against your chest as patty comes over with a towel for you to wrap me in so i don't get cold.

"Thank you." Janice says to Patty.

Janice puts the towel over Valeria and wraps her in it.

"Is my baby thirsty?"

Janice carried Valeria over to the table where the drinks were at. She filled a bottle with juice and gave it to Valeria.

I nodded my head as i open my mouth to suck on the bottle and drink my juice as i stay curled up in your arms as you talk to your family members.

Janice holds the bottle as she talks to Patty, barely looking at Valeria, treating her like a normal baby. She would sometimes stroke Valeria's chest and tummy and smile at her, then look back at Patty and talk. When the bottle was empty she took it out of Valeria's mouth.

"I think it's time for baby to have a nap."

Janice