LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

I smile as i look up at you i say "tank oo mommy" i take the bottle and start to drink it while i go back to playing with my toys as simon whines wanting to be let out.

I cough alittle bit as the juice went down wrong as i felt you pick me up as i stop coughing after a bit as you wipe my mouth a bit from the drool before i tried to suck on my thumb again.

I look up at you as i nod my head wanting a cookie as i hold my hand wanting one as i say "plewase mommy i have some" i smile as i still sucked my pacifier when i asked for the cookie.

"Tank oo mommy" i smile and start to munch on the cookie as i watch tv not knowing i was using my diaper while i sit there on the floor.

I nod my head yes as i suck on my thumb while staying close to you even though i was a bit thirsty from eating the cookies but i don't say anything.

"Yes pwease mommy" i smile as i snuggle with you as i felt like a baby and being loved like i wanted my whole life as i love our bonding time together as you carry me to the kitchen with you i held on to you as i rest my head on your chest.

Janice smiles as she holds Valeria close to her. She gets a bottle of milk out of the refrigerator then comes back to the living room. She sits down and holds Valeria on her lap. Janice lays Valeria across her lap and sticks the nipple close to her mouth.

"Why don't you let mommy feed you the bottle, okay?"

I smile and nod as i start to suck on the bottle and drink the milk as i rest in your arms feeling like i have no care in the world anymore and that even if we go places i wouldn't be bothered if people think im younger then i am. The tv plays on as simon was sleeping on his bed it was peaceful and relaxing as you hold the bottle for me.

"Wuv oo mama" i say with the bottle in my mouth as it comes out like the cutest baby talk ever as you didn't want this bond between us to ever end as i curled up in your arms as the bottle was almost empty.