LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

I was shy as i hid behind you alittle as i didn't know what to pick or think of as i looked at the chart that had designs to choose from.

I shrugged my shoulders as i look around at what there was to do as they had some more little kid games as i point to a water pond with duckies in it.

Janice looks where Valeria is pointing. She takes Valeria over there and sees that there are rubber ducks. She asks the man next to the game what it was, and he said you paid a certain price and picked a duck. If it had a special number on it you would win a prize. Janice gave the man some money.

"Okay mommy" i smile as we then walk around ans play a few more games when i was starting to get sleepy as it was almost nap time.

When they get home, Janice gets Valeria out of the car seat. She carries her into the house and up to the nursery. Janice undresses Valeria and puts her in the crib in just her diaper. She lays her new bear next to her and raises the side of the crib. Janice turns down the light before leaving the room.

Janice lifted Valeria out of the crib and took her over to the changing table. She laid her down and removed her wet diaper. She cleaned Valeria before putting a new diaper under her. Janice sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper closed.