LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

"We don't have to go this right now, or ever, Valeria. I just thought you were curious, so mommy was going to let you see what they felt like. Let's go get some lunch. I made some sandwiches."

Janice buttoned her blouse and stood up. She carried Valeria to the kitchen and put her in the highchair. Janice cut a sandwich up and put it on the tray to the highchair along with a bottle of milk.

Janice sees that Valeria is not eating.

"Not hungry,baby? You don't have to eat if you don't want to. I'll put the sandwich in the refrigerator in case you get hungry later."

Janice moves the sandwich and gets Valeria out of the highchair.

"what would you like to do now?"

"You could go outside and play, you could play in the house, you could read, you can play with Simon. I'll have to see if I can get a little girl that you can have a playdate with. Are there any girls from the home that you miss seeing?"

I shook my head no as there wasn't anyone from the girls home that i missed seeing as simon was laying on his bed sleeping when he heard you say his name and woke up.

I suck on my thumb while i continue to color as i then had to go potty as i get off the chair as i see you on the couch i go over to you as i say " mommy i need to go potty"

Janice smiled at Valeria.

"Thank you for coming to me. Let's get you to the potty."

Janice got up and picked Valeria up. She took her to the bathroom and got out the pink potty chair. Janice took Valeria's diaper off and sat her on the potty chair.

"Do you want me to leave?"