LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

Carrie saw Valeria run out and thought about going after her. She decided to tell Janice instead. She came out to the kitchen.

"Excuse me, aunt Janice, but Valeria ran outside a minute ago. I was going to go after her but decided you should be told first."

"Thank you Carrie. I'll go get her.

Janice got up and went outside. She found Valeria.

"Why did you go outside without someone with you Valeria? You know I don't allow that."

I was crying nonstop as i didn't want to be touched or spoken to as i was upset as my cousins don't like me as i wouldn't calm down as aunt patty makes her kids go to the dining to talk with them as she was not happy on what was going on at all.

Janice sits down on the ground next to Valeria.

"I'm sorry, Valeria. Maybe we should just go home. Is that what you want? You were having so much fun with Wendy and Carrie though, weren't you? But it was bad of your cousins to start teasing you. I'll leave it up to you if you want to go or if you want to stay. Is it okay if I give you a hug?"

"I..it was the boys they no like me i..i wanna go home" i cry as i had a hard time calming down as it was like when i was back in the all girls school where i would treated badly by the other girls.

"Okay baby, we can go home. I'm sorry the boys were being mean to you," Janice said to Valeria as she held her tight.

Janice stayed outside for about twenty minutes holding Valeria and trying to calm her down. Finally she got up and went back inside. She explained to Patty that she was taking Valeria home, then gathered everything she had brought in from the car. She said goodbye to everyone, then carried Valeria out to the car.

I was quiet in the backseat after calming down as wendy was upset that we left as patty tries to calm her down as she was very upset with her boys as she has carrie take wendy while she has a long talk with her boys.

We head towards home as i was sucking on my pacifier while looking out the window alittle wondering if i would still be in trouble for my behavior at all that happend before going to the bbq.

Janice fixes Valeria a bottle anyway and gives it to her.

"I'm going to put you in your crib for a nap in a little bit. I know you are at least a little sleepy."

Janice goes out to the car and brings everything in.

Janice had left Valeria in the living room with Simon and started to unpack from the trip. When she went back to the living room she saw that Valeria had barely touched her bottle. She hadn't been drinking much while they were gone either.

Janice came over and picked Valeria up as well as the bottle and sat down

I pout a bit as i didn't want to be moved from where i was as i didn't have much of a choice as i drink the bottle while you keep me in your arms til its all gone as i look at the tv alittle bit.

I kept drinking the bottle as i look at the tv even though i didn't really want that much of it but knew your not gonna let me stop til i finish it all.

I whine when i hear you say you would turn the tv off as i wanted to keep watching cartoons as i drink my bottle more but could tell your not gonna give in to me.

"No TV. You aren't doing what I want you to, so you aren't going to watch TV. That is a treat that I will let you have when you are good."

Janice wiggled the bottle in Valeria's mouth.