LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

I smile as i cuddle into you as my head rests on your shoulder as i yawn a bit and rub my eyes i suck on my thumb as i look at the tv alittle.

I smile and fall right to sleep as i lay there sucking on the pacifier all nice and cozy with the blanket as i sleep for a few hours.

While Valeria naps, Janice sits on the couch for awhile, then goes upstairs to the nursery. She cleans up a bit, putting clean sheets on the crib and taking out the trash, putting away clothes and other little things. She uses a disinfectant to wipe down all the surfaces so Valeria wouldn't get germs. She came back down downstairs and came over to the playpen. She knelt down next to Simon and started to rub Valeria's back.

"Time to wake up, sleepyhead. You don't want to sleep too long and not be able to sleep tonight, do you?"

Valeria starts to move around alittle in the playpen as she lets out a yawn and rubs her eyes as they flutter open. She smiles seeing her mommy there as she holds her arms up wanted to be picked up and held as she babbles a bit in baby talk.

Janice smiled and lifted Valeria out of the playpen. She snuggled with her for a few minutes and checked her diaper. Janice carried Valeria up to the nursery and changed her into a clean diaper. She picked her up and kissed her cheek before bringing her back downstairs.

"Would you like to play with your toys for awhile or watch TV?"

I look at you as i try to say "tv pwease" as i have my thumb in my mouth sucking on it as i don't know where my pacifier went as i hold on to you as simon was still sleeping on the floor.

Janice smiles at how cute Valeria sounds. She leans over the playpen and gets out a blanket and Valeria's pacifier. She lays the blanket on the floor and sets Valeria down on it. Janice tugs Valeria's thumb out of her mouth and slips the pacifier in, holding it until Valeria starts sucking on the pacifier. She turns on the TV and finds a channel that is toddler friendly and leaves it there.

"Okay, there you go. Call mommy if you need anything," Janice said.

Janice got Simon's food and water dish and cleaned them before refilling them and setting them back down again.

I start sucking on my pacifier as i sit there on the blanket looking up at the tv watching cartoons as simon woke up and follows you to the kitchen and waits for his water bowl so he can drink and after he does he eats some of his food. The day goes on smoothly as the phone rings as i was still distracted by the tv as it was one of your family memebers on the phone inviting us

Janice answers the phone. It is her sister who invites her to a barbeque this weekend which starts tomorrow.

"Yes, I'm sure we can make it. I think you will like Valeria. She is adorable. See you tomorrow then?"

Janice hangs up the phone and comes out to the living room.

"Hey baby. It looks like we are going to my sisters house tomorrow. We are going to have to get up early though, as it is a two hour drive."

I look up at you as i heard you talk about a bbq at your sisters house as i shrug my shoulders a bit unsure of what to say as i try to understand

Janice sits on the couch and scratches Simon behind the ear. She gets out her cellphone and makes arrangements for one of the neighbors to keep an eye on Simon tomorrow while they are gone. She hangs up the phone.

"Since we need to get up early tomorrow, that means we need to get to bed early tonight. I'll go ahead and fix something to eat for dinner and then we'll go to bed shortly after that, okay?"

I was too distracted to look at you as you start to think i am watching to much tv and decided to put a limit on how much i watch tv as you go make something simple to eat as simon follows you to the kitchen as i stay in the living room alone but you can still see me from the kitchen.

Janice looks in the refrigerator trying to decide what to eat. She decides on hamburgers and macaroni and cheese. She gets out the hamburger and thaws it in the microwave before making patty's with it. She makes up the macaroni and cheese and sets the table. She comes out to the living room and takes the remote. She turns off the TV,

"It's time to eat, baby. I think that's enough TV for tonight. I'll have to figure out a schedule for you so you have only a certain amount of TV time a day."

Janice picks up Valeria and takes her out to the kitchen. She puts her in the high chair and ties a bib around her neck. She cuts up the hamburger and then sits down next to the high chair and starts to feed Valeria her dinner.

I pout alittle as i didn't want to have tv limits as you sit me in the high chair i open my mouth as you feed me i take my time eating as you eat in between while feeding me as simon goes and eats his own food like he is suppose to as you try to figure out what to pack for tomorrow as it will be a long day filled with fun as you couldn't wait for the family to meet me.

Janice fed Valeria the hamburger and macaroni and cheese and ate some of her own as well. When Valeria was finished, Janice got a bottle of juice from the refrigerator and gave it to Valeria. She sat down and finished eating her dinner.

"You are going to be able to meet your cousins and your aunt tomorrow. There will be lots to do, as they have an outdoor pool and a large play area for the kids as well as the picnic area that we will be having the barbecue at."

Janice picked up a napkin and dabbed at Valeria's face.

I just listen to you as i grab my bottle and start to drink it while trying to process about what we are doing tomorrow as i felt a bit scared to meet new people as you talk about your family as you clean up knowing i should get a bath before bed as you set me down on the floor i run off to go watch tv again with out you knowing.

Janice had put Valeria on the floor as she had started cleaning up. She had not kept an eye on her and after she got the table cleared,she decided to give Valeria a bath. She looked around for Valeria and found her in the living room, watching cartoons again. Janice turned off the TV.

I pout and cried alittle as the swat on my bottom hurt as i whine saying " i no wanna slweep" i rub my eyes as i fussed which only ment i was getting cranky as you wash me even though i wouldn't stay put most of the time.

Janice kept washing Valeria, keeping a firm grip on her. When she was done she lifted Valeria out of the tub and dried her off. She carried her to the nursery and put her on the changing table. Janice got a diaper out and slid it under Valeria. She sprinkled powder on her and taped the diaper closed. Janice got pajamas and put them on Valeria.

"Would you like for me to read you a story?"

I shook my head no as i wanted to watch more tv as i try to get out of your arms but you don't give in at all even when i whine and cry trying to get my way.

"You had your quota of TV for today, Valeria. Now it's time to be quiet."

Janice went to the bookcase and got Goodnight Moon out and sat down in the rocking chair. She started reading it in a low voice and rocking Valeria.

I fussed and didn't want to have a bedtime story but my body was slowly giving in as with me being small for my age it doesn't take long til im sound asleep with my thumb in my mouth as the book was half way read to me.

Janice sees that Valeria is asleep, so she puts the book down. She carries Valeria over to the crib and lays her down inside. She tucks Valeria in and pulls up the side of the crib. Janice turns the light down and leaves the room. She spends about an hour getting things ready for the morning, fixing bottles for Valeria to drink and packing clothes and getting the diaper bag ready.

I stay sound asleep the whole night til morning came around as i started to wake up in my crib i try to climb out of it on my own not knowing you can see me on the baby montior as you were getting ready some snacks for the way there.