LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Runaway (private with Valeria)

robehouse

"I no get hurt" i pout alittle as you carry me down stairs to grab the bottle of formula so you can feed me as simon was laying on his bed as he lifts his head alittle when he sees you with me but doesn't get up from his bed.

I lay there and drink the bottle as i look up at you while you talk as i curled up alittle on the couch as i felt a bit cold. It was peace and relaxing as we are in the living room just as i was finishing up the bottle.

Janice smiles as Valeria curls up on the couch. She turns the thermostat up to warm up the room then gets a baby blanket and covers Valeria with it.

"Would you like to watch a movie? I have Cinderella, Snow White and I have cartoons if you want to watch them."

I nod my head as i heard you say mac and cheese as i take the pacifier out of my mouth and say "could you put grilled chicken in the mac and cheese" i then go back to sucking on my pacifier

I sit there and i start to eat slowly as it was still alittle hot as i would look over at the tv as the movie was still on i would get distracted and not eat as much like i should be.

Janice started eating her dinner and noticed that Valeria was distracted by the movie still being on. She got up and paused the movie, turning the tv off. She came back to the table and took Valeria's spoon from her. She scooped up some macaroni and cheese from Valeria's bowl and blew on it and then offered it to her.

"Well the movie can wait until after we eat. I have it paused. We can watch the rest of it after we eat. Now lets see my girl eat her dinner all gone for mommy. We have ice cream for dessert."

Janice feeds Valeria some more dinner.

Janice stands up and comes over to the couch. She sits down next to Valeria and puts her arm around her. After the credits start rolling Janice turns off the DVD player.

"Valeria, can I ask you something? I can tell that you are afraid of Simon. Did something happen to you to make you afraid of dogs, or is it just Simon?"

• Like 1

I get alittle quiet as i put my head down not wanting to look at you as i nod my head alittle bit and then i try to talk but stutter a bit " i...i was b..bite by a dog after it came in to the yard and the girls locked me outside"

Janice is quiet for a minute.

"I am sorry. Both for the dog biting you and the girls locking you out. I want you to know Simon is not the dog that bit you, nor is he like that. Simon is a friendly dog and wouldn't hurt a flea. I know you have that fear though so I won't make you come near him if you don't want to."

"Watch this."

Janice roughs Simon up, rolling him over, pushing him and doing everything she can to make him mad. Janice then tries to get Simon to bite her. Instead Simon starts licking her hand.

"See? Simon is harmless."

Janice stands up and comes over to Valeria.

"Can I give you a hug?"

Janice gives Valeria a hug and picks her up.

"How about I change your diaper, then I will get you dressed for bed? Then I'll fix you s bottle of warm formula and we can cuddle on the couch for a while before I put you in the crib for the night?"